Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fruitypebbles

VIP Member
Who goes to Mexico for a destination wedding and doesn’t stay at the resort with the couple? Who is now her “best friend”. What a joke 😂 you can tell this basic hoe does not travel.
I hate when she comments and says “it’s no one’s business what she does” 🙄. Actually honey it is. This is your job right? To post content? If you don’t like people calling you out either do better or get a real job sweetie ✌

something seems sketch to me.
(disclaimer, I have never been to a destination wedding and know nothing, please correct me if I am wrong)

isn’t part of going to a destination wedding the pre-wedding events and activities with the couple? and wouldn’t a couple have room block reserved for the amount of people they were expecting? and if it’s your “best friends wedding” wouldn’t you want to be where everyone was to be supportive?

idk tattlers, I am getting a feeling that them being at a separate resort makes them more like wedding crashers than wedding guests

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
She’s not actually going to have a good time at this event. She’s most likely going to get too drunk and open her mouth to the wrong person, or she’s going to film someone who doesn’t want to be filmed and when she’s told to stop, she will make a scene.

She’s going to work hard to be seen and heard and as a result, Sammy may not actually get to enjoy herself because she will be playing Tracy’s handler after Kandyce or one of her close friends puts Tracy in check.

Tracy is already showing her cards that her Pick Me behavior is going to be on full display, just look at the offensive swim suits…lord only knows that hideous and look at me Shein outfits this narcissist has picked out.

• Heart

valeriaalexandra0886

Chatty Member
OMG that pissed me off too. Cute that she called her that in spanish too. No fuckin respect. I wish that woman snapped and smacked the shit out of her. That word is mad disrespectful!!!!! Shes trying to act like the coolest person there. You can tell when she pans around some of those people are not feeling her vibe AT ALL. Especially the men.

I hope someone dunks her head in the water and get that nasty ass nest all wet. LOL

I know there’s a lot of mixed reviews on Corey (I have them as well) but I hope he sees this nonsense and is assured that he dodged a huge bullet. She is a garbage human being and an even worse mother. I’m so embarrassed for her.

whatgoeson

Chatty Member
These “romantic” videos are so annoying. They are totally fabricated. Who is making out on the couch and filming it? Real relationships don’t have to film themselves kissing and cuddling because they are enjoying the moment and not thinking about getting likes or views. That’s why she’ll never be happy. She would have to be happy offline first. Her bf told her to put her phone down, and she said no. Maybe little J was trying to get romantic and didn’t want his moves posted online for all to see. 😆😆😆
And it’s always captioned THIS OR NOTHING

And NOTHING is what she will continue to get 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38

ktrost621

Chatty Member
Begging for money on tik tok but sitting first class. Kids wear hand me downs but sitting first class. Living off the state but sitting first class.
girls we have to be doing something wrong!!!! (Oh no. We have morals and common sense) REPORT HER TO THE STATE!!

• Haha
  • Angry

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
Yeah that’s not normal. 21 bathing suits on a week vacation? Jesus Christ and we thought the sunglasses case was bad. I’m all for having options but This chick is outta her mind lol
21 swimsuits for a vacation, according to her 200 in total…..but Julian has to wear his sister’s leggings. MAKE IT MAKE SENSE.

• Angry
  • Haha

Chela4u

Chatty Member
It’s just gets scarier as it gets closer and closer!!
02E42E43-720B-448B-9571-0296279C5D9F.jpeg
404221D9-2847-4361-8CE9-B23FD546DC08.jpeg
5647598A-20BE-4A06-84ED-804DE1774CCF.jpeg
8FF192C5-1480-47F7-B8AB-FC1641B035EF.jpeg
0B677E8E-CB3E-4EAB-B3A4-831845FC77DD.jpeg
9010D434-71F6-4E03-9378-9E81F5CFE7A9.jpeg
55B506BF-A5B1-4689-B5AA-FB94BA907722.jpeg
CA3C0899-D166-4073-A8FD-59FC9E511841.jpeg
soooo sexy, said absolutely, no one!

• Haha
  • Sick

AKMamaWifeNurse

Chatty Member
I’m certainly not stick thin. There’s nothing wrong with being bigger. She needs to stop lying and trying to act like she’s a damn size two and learn how to dress for her body. And if she wasn’t such a condescending asshole nobody would care.

Reactions: 37

whatgoeson

Chatty Member
Tracy has no business staying there for a week for a friends wedding when she has kids at home. She continues to show how self absorbed she is. Looks like Gigi will be planning skylars party too. All trashy has to do is come home get off the plane and show up for her daughters party. Disgusting. Also next week is February break for my kids. Is it for her kids school district as well? Even trashier of her to leave her kids when they are home for a week!!

on a more positive note happy Valentine’s Day tattlers ❤

• Heart

punky1230

Chatty Member
---
52FF585C-DCAB-487E-A5C4-A6E5A910130C.jpeg

2020 vs 2023 after WLS, breast implants, lift and tummy tuck. How is she the same size or possibly better? Make it make sense

• Haha
  • Wow

misstwinkie

Chatty Member
I looked up Samuels dress since I saw a lot of saddies asking big t about it and look at the retail price 🤣. It must kill Trashy that her bff can afford expensive clothing meanwhile she shops at shein 😆
DFC35542-2BDC-40F8-950A-F290D9F54977.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Cheer1243

Who goes to Mexico for a destination wedding and doesn’t stay at the resort with the couple? Who is now her “best friend”. What a joke 😂 you can tell this basic hoe does not travel.
I hate when she comments and says “it’s no one’s business what she does” 🙄. Actually honey it is. This is your job right? To post content? If you don’t like people calling you out either do better or get a real job sweetie ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 36