Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
I am here for the subtle ways Sammy shading Tracy 🫰🫰🫰

SAMMY CAME TO SLAY!
093D7721-8674-4CD2-BE0D-B2FFC2870221.jpeg
5498E6C6-25FD-4609-ACBF-0A918BAE6225.jpeg

(Im not a makeup person…minus whatever Sammy does under her eyes that give them almost a raccoon look in pictures) between her outfit choices and Tracy’s, Sammy looks more influencer than Tracy

Reactions: 29

laceyincali

VIP Member
The way her saddies are losing their minds over the seats on the plane is embarrassing. Tell me you never leave your living room without telling me you never leave your living room.

• Haha

remi85

VIP Member
A58F0AD8-7632-4DBF-9B1E-4DBA596DA45D.png
DED2B2A9-EAEF-43EB-8FFA-57A982526E15.png

So Bb and Natasha are leaving for Mexico. Tracy must be leaving on friday and staying a whole week!!! 😮 Way to leave your kids trashy! Guess Gigi is going to be running the girls back and forth to school. And mr clean will get Julian to his school

• Angry
  • Wow

Cupcake00

Chatty Member
Hey sis heyyyyy it's me again it's been a few threads but I just had to pop in to say thank you in advance for the laughs and entertainment you're about to provide for the next week. This hoe can't do anything right not even vacation. It's absolutely amusing that you have to stay in your parents timeshare 30 mins away from the bridal party because you can't afford to stay there, no wonder the bridal party and her so called best friend and uncle bb hasn't seen them. Meanwhile poor Samuel has to slum it with her haha. The rocking of all the fake designers shit but couldn't afford to stay at the bridal resort but please tell us again how your laughing all the way to the bank!

Also girl you gotta get it together and drink some water cause I have never seen skin so god damn thirsty. And maybe just maybe get to a gym cause ummm the weight gain is hitting other places 🤣

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

TeawitMe

That guy that sent her the $20... I believe... is the same man that she uses for free HBO/NETFLIX etc. 👀

• Wow
  • Haha

Anndrea

VIP Member
Her dermatologist. Girl you mean your mom? Because you can’t afford a dermatologist.
So full of shit! If she really did see a dermatologist they would tell dumb flat ass needs to stay the fuck out if the sun. You know that's what caused all the sun spots on her chest.
---
Dermatologist lol ok says the chick who doesn’t use face wash and uses the same soap for her body and face in the shower
Exactly 👏👏👏
---
She doesn’t sweat, she only has her period for 3 days, she doesn’t feel any type of pain, probably doesn’t use the bathroom either #Godsfavorite

Also doesn’t work 😂
It's amazing how perfect she is and yet she can't keep a man. Makes you wonder 🤔 😏

• Haha

steinyheiny

VIP Member
Yep, she just confirmed. An E N T I R E week. This is insanity. And the fact her saddies don't see this totally neglect, the way she runs from her kids is even scarier.

I truly wonder how Stephanie can be so okay with this level of complete apathy Big T has for her kids. I think it's what most of us Tattlers believe, Big T throws her tantrums and pulls the "kill myself" card. I wonder who could confirm this theory too? Isn't there a Tattler that knows her mom? I am super curious at that logic here.

Obviously none of this is going to get better. It's been almost 5 years of this 'single girl' behavior. My heart bleeds for those kids and the stability they so desperately need at these critical on ages ☹💔.
Honestly I dont think Gigi has a choice. I think she was appointed by the Court as guardian which in Trevor's mind washes her of any actual parental responsibility.

• Sad
  • Haha

MIMI5353

VIP Member
I hope the wedding hashtag she is the only one using at this point backfires on her and we see her in the wild in Mexico.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
In three days we are going to go blind with those bathing suits a total of $500 plus (she borrowed) the photoshopping is going to be off the hook. Get ready…
🤔 I wonder if the Tik Tok request for money was to have spending money in Mexico. 🤔

• Heart
  • Sick

jacann

VIP Member
Show me a girl who is not used to the finer things in life - oh yeah Trashy - they way she acted in that plane - girl has NeVeR been first class and won’t be doing again.
That plane video had me creasing- like so oUTTA place 🤣 😂

• Haha