Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrivera11

What an embarrassment. Barely made it to the white party because she threw up 3 times. She’s so fucked up she can barely speak. You’re not a college kid on spring break cancun. You’re a grown ass woman attending a WEDDING! Get your shit together. You’re not cute sis.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

phoneymaloney

VIP Member
So the photo of her in the bikini, someone commented how does one keep a spray tan from fading or words to that effect and she said I wouldn't know I don't spray tan! She isn't naturally tan!!!!! How many times is she going to try and say this! My daughter has an olive skin tone but in the winter she still goes pale (not as pale as me 🤦‍♀️🤣) you can see Tracy has been on the sunbeds as she has crease marks on her arms and armpits where they are bright white aka her normal skin colour.
Why not just be real and say oh I tan good so had a few sunbeds before i came to mexico
That whole exchange was great 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 35
There are apps that filter videos. They change your entire body shape. Kylie Jenner got caught using one 😕
---
YIKES.

View attachment 1980737
This is just ridiculous...she is intrusive and so disrespectful to the Bride...Has anyone else ever noticed how the Bride does not look thrilled to have this Pigfest at her Wedding?? I can't believe that she intruded on the newly married couple as their photographer was taking pictures moments after the ceremony 😳 I would of had her ass thrown out. SHE IS THE BIGGEST ASSHOLE I HAVE EVER SEEN!!

FamilyDollarSushi

Chatty Member

It’s Tracy’s hard plastic looking fake Chanel next to Sams real Chanel bag for me 
Sam didn’t bring extra designer bags you could borrow a night or two so you weren’t out here like that? My bestie would NEVER!
That bag looks like something you get at the Flea Market and you give to your 4yr old so she can have a purse like Mama🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

KH523

Chatty Member
Sorry, if I was on vacation I would not be on my phone constantly posting other people’s memes to my stories. Just proves she’s not meeting anyone and no guys are approaching her. The only place she gets validation or any compliments are from the females and strange men that follow her on social media.

• Haha

FamilyDollarSushi

Chatty Member
When untreated personality disorders like this play the I'm gonna kill myself card you buckle the fuck up when innocent children are being harmed.

Instead her idiot father pays for her plastic surgery, helps her commit welfare fraud to get into affordable housing all the while his grandkids don't have shoes/clothes that fit, Jayden needs serious speech therapy & none of them know ASL.
Even if they do have custody or guardianship of those kids what they are exposed to via their mother is absolutely appalling & dangerous (the girls at F cove).

I've said times before Tracy is a horror watch for me because my own mother was JUST like her.
The only saving grace was our abuse and neglect were not on social media for all to see.

When mother dearest was called out by husband that it was HER job to take care of her kids & not me, she played the ol I'm gonna kill myself victim card.

Well that final stepdad called her bluff & she just so happened to be holding a small child at the time...so her behavior got her a much deserved lock down in the psychiatric ward.

Step-dad took us to our Dad's house & told him to let him know if she even attempts to see us again.

I cannot state enough the damage a parent like tracy does. And it is very rarely truly undone.
To see such child neglect out there & people cheering her on is so weird & disturbing.

Social media can be a great thing but it is also a curse.
There is a reason it is popping up more and more in custody cases.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I find her and her life so unbelievably SAD. She is all about creating a facade for social media, pretending she has the best body, the best clothes, the best friends, the best life ect ect. It must be EXHAUSTING! She is so fake trying to post all these pictures trying to look desirable and actually missing LIVING her life.

• Heart

steinyheiny

VIP Member
I don’t get this narrative of needing to be away from the kids. Most of the time I am a single parent with my man gone for weeks at a time. I have never said or demanded a vacation or weekend away from my kids because of being a parent. I WANT to always be with my babies. They are my world. Even if I get to go out - I rush back to be with them. How is her “I deserve it” excuse a flex and something to want to put out there ? I have never once looked at my kids and said I deserve a vacation away from you.

• Heart

littlesweetp

VIP Member
View attachment 1959433View attachment 1959434

So Bb and Natasha are leaving for Mexico. Tracy must be leaving on friday and staying a whole week!!! 😮 Way to leave your kids trashy! Guess Gigi is going to be running the girls back and forth to school. And mr clean will get Julian to his school
Yep, she just confirmed. An E N T I R E week. This is insanity. And the fact her saddies don't see this totally neglect, the way she runs from her kids is even scarier.

I truly wonder how Stephanie can be so okay with this level of complete apathy Big T has for her kids. I think it's what most of us Tattlers believe, Big T throws her tantrums and pulls the "kill myself" card. I wonder who could confirm this theory too? Isn't there a Tattler that knows her mom? I am super curious at that logic here.

Obviously none of this is going to get better. It's been almost 5 years of this 'single girl' behavior. My heart bleeds for those kids and the stability they so desperately need at these critical on ages ☹💔.

Last edited:
  • Sad

valeriaalexandra0886

Chatty Member
Make this make sense.

Where’s your nipple piercing? Girl, get it together!

Also, why does your crotch look soooooo fat? There could be balls in there.
Who raised her? Who sits like this? Not a decent woman and def not a lady, she’s so gross and sexual no matter what is going on.

Reactions: 33

KH523

Chatty Member
The guy who gave her money for drinks 🤢 lmao. Guess the hotel she is staying at isn’t all inclusive. Even someone in her comments asked her where she is staying and she responded back the name of the restaurant they went for dinner. Just answer the question. Also lying it’s your birthday for a free dessert is tacky and something a 16 yesr old would do.

• Haha
Holy shit with all the time she spends on getting herself to look a certain way she needs to fix those crows feet....she is 35 and looks 45. And will keep looking older. Her skin is so in need of help ....also I bet anything she is jealous of that tiana girl and definitely would do her man...he is everything she wants in a man....and that relationship. She probably tried sleeping with them....she was on live saying she sucks on ice cause she is sexually frustrated...who says that....she is constantly thinking of sex....fat pig

• Sick
  • Angry