Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

valeriaalexandra0886

Chatty Member
What do you mean by this? I tried googling, but have no idea what this means!!
It’s a inside joke with Effbeingfat and her followers- I was comparing her to Tracy and how transparent she is V Tea Bag. She lost 150 lbs due to WLS then gained most of it back. Someone told her the reason why she’s fat is because she eats mangoes.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

rock105

Chatty Member
I think she rented an air bnb for the night to make it look like she’s with someone bc knowing her she would post anything to show “him” maybe even post his arm on her thigh lol

• Haha

Registeredusername

Does The Louis Vuitton Onthego MM tote bag from the "Pillow" collection exist in Khaki? I have already seen it in black, silver and beige but never in Khaki.
Khaki is only available the speedy 😎 and it’s greener than her bag anyway. That’s a bad fake.
This bag was never made by LV. The fact that her friend said she got it at Short Hills mall is a complete lie.
A3CB9823-FA76-40FF-9D1E-808D62D3EA03.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

itsybitsy1

Alexa play big flabby ho photoshopping everything 🤣

now she is reposting old photos, look at the nails 

Tracy Maloney, the Saddest Saddie of them all
Exactly! Her nails are 1999 square.. she must be going thru her 2000 pics in her phone and posting old 💩

• Haha

Ashleymarielovve

Tracy bought a shell bathing suit so I went and bought a shell bathing suit 🙄 please explain what I’m looking at why must every pic every inch of ur everything is shown

• Haha

Anndrea

VIP Member
Found it!
2/21/23 💍🥂
Just like when Craberto was counting down to see his kids in Florida for nearly a year 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
They need to get back together. That is her twin flame🤣👏👏👏👏
They were the Dollar Store King n Queen of filters!! Tracy laying it on so thick how they loved eachother and all over another
I had friends go the same night. Didn't find out until this morning from 1 photo.
q8tw
Imagine seeing this in the wild. I would love to see people’s reactions.
Where did she go in this outfit? All eyes on Maloney and her lace Halloween dress💩💩💩

• Haha

Simiauci

VIP Member
I had a pair of gym leggings with this material/style like eight years ago. They could make almost any bum look good. 1000%… she’s not a part of the almost. Plus the material is absolute crap. How does she wear this shit out in public? Genuinely embarrassing. Where she lives, this isn’t how anyone else dresses to go to Target 🥴
How do women dress in Middletown?
I'm pretty sure the women in Middletown dress like the women in London or Milan, but I'd rather ask, maybe Maloney set a trend and the women are all copying and jealous of her in Middletown! 😉😂

Seriously what is trendy for women in their thirties where Maloney lives?

• Haha

Simiauci

VIP Member
Her latest TikTok video is just a big joke. A way to zoom in on her lower belly (covered) and receive lots of positive comments about her flat stomach.

PATHETIC!!

Screenshot_20230124_171728_Brave.jpg

• Haha

Gimme All the Tea

Chatty Member
Idk what these 2 obsession with pretending they are from NY or are at NY but this pic looks like it was taken in front of trashbags house. I never meet grown ass adult that lie so much about such stupid shit.
That looks like the same place she posted her fat ass running from about two octobers ago.

littlesweetp

VIP Member
Can’t rein in a person who doesn’t believe they’re a problem.

I get the impression that she doesn’t have an idea of who she is, so she doesn’t know how to market herself there for she’s defaulting to “sex appeal”… and her “agency” has done her no favors by letting her be the sacrificial lamb for Farkass.

Maybe her brother is there supervising her? It seems that one of the brothers might be currently living at home.
Didnt she used to have a manager back in the JL days? It might be worth it for her to re hire him and/or a publicist instead of using Bb bc as you accurately state, he's doing her Z E R O favors here.

I know she's a broke ass but given how small NJ is and how tight everyone seems (someone knows someone who knows her etc) it would make sense to have someone polish up her image and delete or minimize her immature reputation.

Then and only then she might have success building an organic and authentic following. I mean, I know there's a better chance of us Tattlers catching a unicorn but seriously if she pulled her head outta her ass she might see the logic preached here on the daily. 🦄🦄🦄