Tracy DiMarco #107 Gossamer takes Mexico: Sponsored by Samuel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine actually seeing someone look like this is public 🤣🤣🤣 I can't. What a moron.
She looks sooooo awkward here! I have such second hand embarassment for her. Everything about her is so cringe but somehow I can’t bring myself to unfollow her because the trainwreck is just too good 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Notice she didn’t tag Skims or Kim Kardashian on her post because she knows damn well Kim will untag herself so quick on those cheap knockoffs 😅
A “real” influencer tags the brand. She can’t tag Wish on her tit.
but I thought she “DiDn’T KeEp Up WiTh ThE KaRdAsHiAnS” 🤡🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She doesn’t tag anything unless you can make a buck off of it. She is the biggest gatekeeper with her “some random store in NY, whatever drugstore shampoo, I don’t even remember where I got it, it was in junior high” bullshit. Which isn’t terrible, becuase bo one should be aiming to look like her with her robe belt and Air Faux Ones.
Notice she didn’t tag Skims or Kim Kardashian on her post because she knows damn well Kim will untag herself so quick on those cheap knockoffs 😅
A “real” influencer tags the brand. She can’t tag Wish on her tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.