Tracy DiMarco #105 Mayor Augustus Maywho and the Mucinex Costume

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tara was family when her mom and dad refused to attend her wedding. Tracy’s family is middle class trash. Money doesn’t buy you class.
Don’t forget her father in law who walked her down the isle when her own dad wouldn’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
If I was divorced my kids would not be anywhere but with me Xmas morning waking up to opening presents
Maybe that sounds f@@@ up but they could go with their father in the afternoon
Right?!?! It must be so difficult for loving parents to have to decide these things in court, setting up custody arrangements. I could not imagine. I’m sure it’s easy for Tracey though since her kids are far from the top of her priority list.

Reactions: 12
First off, festive where witch? Bc you threw some plastic Christmas balls in pots of dead plants and posed by a wreath and sled? Hardly festive but OK.

Second off, that is not the Papermill Playhouse in Millburn, NJ…..that’s mommy and daddy’s driveway with their two garages in the back.

Third off…wtf is going on with these lumpy ass thighs? I thought her special Sicilian skin was super smooth, bump and cellulite free and naturally toned, therefor giving her a natural 3 foot thigh gap????

Lord, she really is delusional day in and day out 🤣
Lmao “festive”. It looks like her dad happened to be unloading decorations out of storage and Trashy ran next to them and said “quick, somebody take my pic next to this stuff so I can edit and upload!” ☠

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The comments on her latest tiktok 🙄
i just cant believe she even said something honestly. Let alone lied. I dont care what the duck some random hidden person on the internet said,I would never comment back or acknowledge it let alone bash the aunt of my children as they WILL SEE THIS ONE DAY! She obviously feels guilty if she felt she had to say something.
tracy you dumbass bleep let me put it this way, real classy influencers do not entertain comments such as this (i mean tara is raising your kids but thats a diff story). They simply ignore and take the “higher road”. You are just proving to be trash more and more each day it’s unbelievable

Reactions: 28
I wonder if Corey has a new love interest and her currently being single she usually goes off key

Reactions: 14
Don’t forget her father in law who walked her down the isle when her own dad wouldn’t.
I completely forgot about that. Her constant lies and antics remind so much of Meghan Markle. This thread and that thread are the only 2 I’m in. They both seem to have the same sociopath/BPD/narcissistic traits. The constant victim mentality, especially when called out for lying, definitely along the same lines.

Reactions: 16
I applaud Tara for not putting it all out there, as much i want her to. It wouldn’t be good for the kids and that’s what matters. Tracy should take a page out of Tara’s parenting book
Neither of them do!!!! And I know alot of you give Corey no credit for fighting for the kids,ect.. But they are!!! IMAGINE that skag is your ex, 🤔🤔 Cut the Epstein family some slack!!!! They have been through hell and back and are still there for those kiddos 100%!!!! They may not show their side online but they are doing all they can!!!!!.👏👏👏🙌💞

Reactions: 20
From her tiktok last night. I know I missed some comments, I think she was blocking ppl bc comments were disappearing. But user327 said she messaged Tara and then knew Tara. Which one is it boo?! Since you know about tattle, make an account and come talk to us, since we are some BoReD oLd HaGs

Tracy blocked and stopped talking to Tara because of a liked comment on Tracy's photo shopping. She threw Tara away over the truth. A page called Tracy out and she couldn't handle it. Tara is better off.
Maloney,
your constant need for attention at 35 is sickening and since you are the only one saying what a great mother, friend, girlfriend etc... you claim you are is bleeping hilarious. You can't keep a man longer than a few months and your fucked up plastic surgery only made your big ass head bigger. You look as bad as those lopsided titties 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
IMG_5165.jpg
Screen Shot 2022-12-20 at 8.18.50 PM.png

I legit thought this was the Hamburglar and she put up a cute story about a wily hamburger thief. Nah. She has enough beef flaps of her own though without needing to head to the drive-through

She is a whole ass goofy mf clown 👏👏👏

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
2BA8550F-463E-47F4-9E85-A99070A7987F.png
1081FA3C-83AA-407C-A53C-BD6B52F198E3.png

I can’t find anything for todays show, but this theaters advertises for children’s shows that are sensory friendly. Curious if that was todays show as well

Reactions: 13
View attachment 1821981View attachment 1821998

I legit thought this was the Hamburglar and she put up a cute story about a wily hamburger thief. Nah. She has enough beef flaps of her own though without needing to head to the drive-through

She is a whole ass goofy mf clown 👏👏👏
From the angle of the camera it appears she got one of her kids to take a video of her walking. Imagine being a normal family in the parking lot seeing this mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
And I love too how she said Tara coulda threw Jayden a party herself and she didn’t have to be invited. WTF, she’s not her mother. She has no obligation to throw Tracy’s child a party. And even if Tara did throw Jayden a party, we know it woulda been three months ago and Tracy would have an issue cause it would make her look bad. I have several divorced friends with children and regardless of the relationship they have with their ex, they still invite the whole family to the kids bday parties. The real reason she probably didn’t invite Tara was out of embarrassment because she knows the kids would be paying more attention to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She’s poking the bear of someone she has blocked…. She’s going to send in the saddies that watch Tara’s stuff for her….. so pathetic.
What’s the difference between all of us watching Tracy’s tit and coming to talk about it here, and all the Saddies coming here to see what we’re saying and watching what Tara says and then going to the Sad Examples page or Tracy’s IG to talk about it?? Oh that’s right, there is none.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sooooooooooo..... she mocked Jessica for having multiple big brim basic white girl hats and yet here she is wearing it out....

The Eps did technically throw Jayden a party... just like they did for Skylar and Julian... relatively close to or on said child's birthday... and completely related to said child's likes each kid walked into that house on the weekend of/before or after their birthday with it decorated to celebrate them. Nothing strategically posed, just good old fashioned family birthday gathering.
Here's the kicker.... if fuckface fuckedboobs magee knew how to co-parent effectively she could have been at all 3 birthdays showing a united front for the sake of the kids... but its not about the kids.... its never about the kids... So theres fuckedboobs magee just missing out on "core memories" with her kids because she's too bleeping selfish to do anything for the kids.
What’s the difference between all of us watching Tracy’s tit and coming to talk about it here, and all the Saddies coming here to see what we’re saying and watching what Tara says and then going to the Sad Examples page or Tracy’s IG to talk about it?? Oh that’s right, there is none.
Slight difference... Tracy can control the narrative on her page and Sad Examples FB Group.... here, she is fucked... there's nothing stopping it... and anytime SHE brings attention to Tattle... we get a small amount of people who see the light.

I know I literally would not have ended up here had it not been for someone mentioning it in her IG comments and her responding something offensive to it.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.