Tracy DiMarco #104 Christmas Tracy entered the chat room.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
19AC7341-4EA1-468A-BB90-FDED45152B98.jpeg

C3E9FC95-DDB5-4169-9318-A5A2FE37E90D.jpeg

3F386EDD-07B9-4EC4-915C-C031C48B148E.jpeg

wooof 🤮🤮🤮
This is the trashiest cheapest crap “outfit” ive seen in my life. It looks like a failed craft project. Did you MaKe ThIs OnE tOo TrAcY??
Her face Is BUSTED! Who the duck chews gum like that?! I know we call u a cow but you don’t actually have to prove us right! But then again if the shoe fits….

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Who is ready for the -noone asked- post this weekend?
Making sure Jayden's balloons are filled for her Grinch party that she wanted so badly in December and not in September because I pick my battles. My kids always come first and I will do anything for them, even if it means putting myself last like I always do
I didn't want to celebrate my own birthday this year knowing Jayden hadn't had hers yet, but my mom told me to go out on my kid free days before, during , and after my birthday because I deserved it this year and needed a break from always taking care of my 3 kids alone with no help.
I had no control over my surgery date, but Jayden said she wanted nothing more for her birthday than for me to finally do something for myself and have my mommy make over the day before because it would mean so much to her since she sees how I am a mom who does it all - feeding , bathing and putting all 3 kids to bed 26/30.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
She is in a happy place aka gaslighting again. I don’t know how the people she hangs out with can look at her with a straight face and say she looks good with those cheap outfits. I would love if some of us can meet one day and go to where she will be one day and get the real body of the Tbag. Wouldn’t that be fun 🤩
I think that’s why if you notice, they’re dealing with her in smaller and smaller doses and she blames it on being a mom and not replying fast enough….

Reactions: 17
Our french version of the elves!
The little rascals stole the products from my beauty salon.

Maloney, we don't see yours much?!
IMG-20221212-WA0000.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Anyone else see this?? It's on Paris Hilton's recent post. Imagine having the bleeping audacity to try and point out facetune on someone else's photo? Her of ALL PEOPLE! Girl your Instagram may as well be a comic book because the version of yourself that you post is a literal CARTOON!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Not even snarking, I am 99% convinced that she actually is a call girl. I'm not kidding. The green outfit was the nail in the coffin for me...what kind of person wears this in public to an event like this unless you're "working"?

Her posts are becoming increasingly over-sexualized to the point of nearing full nudity...girl you have FAMILY...your friends have family, your children's friends and teachers can see this...😳 you look like you're for sale.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Not even snarking, I am 99% convinced that she actually is a call girl. I'm not kidding. The green outfit was the nail in the coffin for me...what kind of person wears this in public to an event like this unless you're "working"?

Her posts are becoming increasingly over-sexualized to the point of nearing full nudity...girl you have FAMILY...your friends have family, your children's friends and teachers can see this...😳 you look like you're for sale.
If she was a call girl, you'd think she would dress better than a 90s stripper. (No shade to sex workers)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Anyone else see this?? It's on Paris Hilton's recent post. Imagine having the bleeping audacity to try and point out facetune on someone else's photo? Her of ALL PEOPLE! Girl your Instagram may as well be a comic book because the version of yourself that you post is a literal CARTOON!
She is tripping- Trashy get off the prescription meds- your making yourself look like a mug

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.