TraceyWinter #2 Hello my Frwends, when will this lunacy ever end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she say she was 46 did i hear wrong 🤷‍♀️ she's on the move🤣
He'll do everything like he normally does she'll just make the cheese wedge sarnie at midnight keep him going 🤣🙄🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Where are they moving too? She never mentioned moving before did she?
It's a bit weird theres never been a mention of any move and why would she be selling all their furniture? For someone who preaches about not having a lot of money and indirectly asking for a phone for her daughter because she took an oaf 🤣 not to buy her one, you'd think she would need every bit of furniture they have? Unless they are really down sizing which I cant see as they still have one of the sons living with them too, I'm sure we will find out over the next few days when she does a flare up live, there has to be one due, it's been awhile

Reactions: 2
Think there’s something going on with all this. They’ve been on holiday quite a lot, she mentioned on a video yesterday that she’s not been home in almost 2 weeks and going on about her family being disloyal and now this sudden up sticks and move in a hurry.

I could be wrong but thinking this whole vendetta she had against Pashy has came back to bite her bitter ass 🤔

Reactions: 5
Tell me you're copying Pashy without telling me 🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣 Wait for the video in a few weeks saying Pashy is obsessed with her because she has the same pictures 🙄 we know the truth Tracey love

Think there’s something going on with all this. They’ve been on holiday quite a lot, she mentioned on a video yesterday that she’s not been home in almost 2 weeks and going on about her family being disloyal and now this sudden up sticks and move in a hurry.

I could be wrong but thinking this whole vendetta she had against Pashy has came back to bite her bitter ass 🤔
Definitely something is going on, you dont up and leave your home of 46 years overnight and sell all your big furniture,
I wonder is she doing an exchange with the daughter but not actually doing the exchange then plead her "disability" to get a move from the flat to a house? We all know the daughter doesn't like the flat

Reactions: 4
Marks pushing her in the wheelchair around the town. She is talking like she is staying somewhere in the town.

Reactions: 1
What an actress, why is she in a wheelchair? Really taking the P.
Do you all think its odd she has suddenly moved out.

Reactions: 1
What an actress, why is she in a wheelchair? Really taking the P.
Do you all think its odd she has suddenly moved out.
Boost her benefits if its a flat or one level home, as shes getting worse and needs more support , can't manage stairs , can't walk far (hence the wheelchair videos) 🥴

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.