TraceyWinter #2 Hello my Frwends, when will this lunacy ever end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And now they all don’t want to go home, she’s on the ponce again for someone to let them rent their caravan for the weekend - on the cheap obvs 🙄

Reactions: 4
Tracey doesn't beg or ponce , she just hints till someone offers her what she's after. What does she expect the prices to be peak season at the weekend, sell some of the tat you have at home and you'd have an extra break .

it’s the summer holidays now, she won’t be able to afford those prices.

Also she hasn’t had a flare up this holiday. Probably waiting until she goes home.

Also she hasn’t had a flare up this holiday. Probably waiting until she goes home.
That's excatly what I was thinking as well must drive her husband mad just seen the way she was banging on about him having a cheese sarnie 🤦‍♀️ it's just a sarnie ffs 😳 odd I know but if he wants to eat it then let him he ain't moaning about her jumping about with lemons on is he 🤦‍♀️🤣 morrisons special 😳🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I hope she got consent from all those people…all those children…that she was filming for tiktok! I’d be furious if mine ended up in someone’s video without my consent

Reactions: 3
Thanks to Tracy we now know to get kids posters from the poundshop. Life changing information.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.