TraceyWinter #2 Hello my Frwends, when will this lunacy ever end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This woman drives me bonkers always not well but seems to find enough time to make loads tik toks
Drives me mad with all this traveller ways 🙄 bore off ffs 🙄

Just seen someone sending her one she’s such a beg but thinks she’s clever doing in in a sly way

still shocks me for travellers how unfortunate looking they all are, especially the eldest daughter. Looks a bit inbred

I've just realised who her daughter's resemble
Just noticedyour profile pic lol does she have a thread she really should

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Did you hear Mark - mind me smile an all saved me pocket - & then Tracy it's not about the money

• Wow
Just seen someone sending her one she’s such a beg but thinks she’s clever doing in in a sly way

still shocks me for travellers how unfortunate looking they all are, especially the eldest daughter. Looks a bit inbred

I thought the same 🤣🤣 inbred lol 😆

Really!!! Some random has just brought the daughter a phone!!! 🙄
More fool them seems to be a bit of a ponce I think the other daughter loves it cos random are sending stuff for the girl darcie 🙄 people are really deluded on tik tok more money than sense I'd be embarrassed 😳

Reactions: 3
She won't put up a go fund me because that's not her nature, no Twacey you'd rather hint for stuff

I agree she needs a thread! Just to discuss the shocking outfits and swimsuits that are too small.

I don't follow this woman but she comes up on my fyp a lot! The videos I have seen always start with his bad she's feeling? Like if she's had a bday day or whatever. I can totally sympathise with people with long term illnesses and conditions but is she attention seeking by going on about it all the time? I don't get it!

Reactions: 5
Just watched her video with the del boy van
I think she may have a learning disability. I know she’s a massive knob head but I’m starting to think they may all have learning disabilities. I defo don’t think any of them are the full ticket

Reactions: 3
I don't follow this woman but she comes up on my fyp a lot! The videos I have seen always start with his bad she's feeling? Like if she's had a bday day or whatever. I can totally sympathise with people with long term illnesses and conditions but is she attention seeking by going on about it all the time? I don't get it!
I've found this as well I dont follow her but do see her alot when she was having or should I say posting stuff regarding the other lady pash I think she's called I just thought why on earth would you put all this tit out there 🤔 beggers belief for a mature woman 🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.