TraceyWinter #2 Hello my Frwends, when will this lunacy ever end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pity the poor bleeder that have to push her around in this heat. The lazy fucker - no shame

Reactions: 3
She’s an attention seeking scrounger who lies about fibro flares to get sympathy then lies about a phone to get a new one for free. At least Pasht the real gypsy queen doesn’t scrounge and lie

Reactions: 6
I noticed Ray and Pashy are having a laugh and joke together in there videos lately. I think Tracy’s trying to be the same but getting it wrong 😑

Reactions: 4
She keeps posting the eldest daughters TikTok lip syncing to & is titled saying “it’s the breed of them” - she looks so frikkin odd & I can’t put my finger on why!! 😅🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Girls get yourself to Morrisons for a nice little set 😂 then you can look as divvy as Tracy 😂

• Haha
Has she no shame? Being pushed around a fairground & market in a wheelchair when there's nothing wrong with her legs. She's fine enough to do dance videos etc.

Has she no shame? Being pushed around a fairground & market in a wheelchair when there's nothing wrong with her legs. She's fine enough to do dance videos etc.
& run out of a tattoo shop today, got to keep the dla & possible carers coming in somehow though eh ?

• Haha
Only having NAN on her neck 🤣🤣 oh lord might as well get LOVE & HATE on the knuckles while ya there 🤣🤣🤣🤣 how ridiculous 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Shes really boiling my piss the last couple of days, I see it as shes actually mocking people with visible disabilities whilst shes in and out of that wheelchair, shes an absolute disgrace of an individual 😡

Giving her uneducated opinion on cheap walk in tattoo shops , just because you see loads of people walking round with the tissue as you called doesn’t make it safe. The fact they use tissue to cover a tattoo speaks volumes itself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.