Tracey Winter #4 Pip Queen Trace and her fibro face, our taxes pay to fund her place

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know what mark was in prison for? Or is that just clickbait? I don’t really know this person just started popping up on my fyp recently for some reason

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know what mark was in prison for? Or is that just clickbait? I don’t really know this person just started popping up on my fyp recently for some reason
Apparently she said he had a trailer full of stolen cheese and that’s what he went to jail for as he was selling the stolen cheese 👀

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Apparently she said he had a trailer full of stolen cheese and that’s what he went to jail for as he was selling the stolen cheese 👀
She was taking the piss cos of all the other travellers/gypsys saying she’s showing us up with the cheese (which I do think is ridiculous on their behalf). She’s said a few times on her page that he went inside because of unpaid driving fines when he was 19.

She was taking the piss cos of all the other travellers/gypsys saying she’s showing us up with the cheese (which I do think is ridiculous on their behalf). She’s said a few times on her page that he went inside because of unpaid driving fines when he was 19.
Ahhhh thanks! I did wonder if she was just taking the piss haha

• Haha
Reactions: 2