Tracey Winter #4 Pip Queen Trace and her fibro face, our taxes pay to fund her place

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As sad as it is , at 1 yr old she should never of had a litter to start with and will be easily replaced by Tracey

Reactions: 3
As sad as it is , at 1 yr old she should never of had a litter to start with and will be easily replaced by Tracey
I didn't no that little ivy was the mum blimey no she shouldn't have
I don't get her come up much as I can't stand all this goth tit and cheese tit so I've sort of missed the puppy thing
Poor little dog
Don't surprise me with that lot of inbred dingles tho just deluded lazy arses all of them
Never had a job between them 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
The poor dog had been vomiting and diarrhoea all day!
I would have taken the poor thing that day poor little thing feel sad for it she was cute
Tracey will soon be back today like nothings happened and all the sympathy comments that poor animal 😢

Yes she will be back today making more goth and cheese content. Or mark making a crap dinner and her say oh my mate 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Yes she will be back today making more goth and cheese content. Or mark making a crap dinner and her say oh my mate 🤣
Everything is gypsy isn't it made the gypsy way 🤦‍♀️ why does she have to keep mentioning the same thing she's like a broken record
I'd like to no where they can afford all this cheese and stuff cos mark dingle never seems to be at work do he tracy no doubt has never done an honest days graft in her life the sons locked in the bedroom never comes out do he very very odd family 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Everything is gypsy isn't it made the gypsy way 🤦‍♀️ why does she have to keep mentioning the same thing she's like a broken record
I'd like to no where they can afford all this cheese and stuff cos mark dingle never seems to be at work do he tracy no doubt has never done an honest days graft in her life the sons locked in the bedroom never comes out do he very very odd family 🤦‍♀️
To keep getting in the sun, all for money

• Haha
Reactions: 2
They are such a bunch of cunts. Animals aren’t disposable yet this family of inbreds act like they are.

The poor dog is probably in a better place now.

Reactions: 3