Tracey Winter #4 Pip Queen Trace and her fibro face, our taxes pay to fund her place

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off she goes again putting her pre teen daughter down what a bleeping idiot
I can’t believe what I just watched. “Look at its face” about her own daughter. 450k views now and she’s got 275k followers. No wonder she gets bullied when her mum treats her like dog tit. Look at her face what the duck. She’s humiliated.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I can’t believe what I just watched. “Look at its face” about her own daughter. 450k views now and she’s got 275k followers. No wonder she gets bullied when her mum treats her like dog tit. Look at her face what the duck. She’s humiliated.
I need to go on my burner this evening and catch up, I haven't watched her for months but a few videos popped up on my FYP last week of her on a back up account 😳 ffs I thought I was in control of when I wanted to see her 😂

I need to go on my burner this evening and catch up, I haven't watched her for months but a few videos popped up on my FYP last week of her on a back up account 😳 ffs I thought I was in control of when I wanted to see her 😂
I don’t think I’ve come across her until I saw the videos of her humiliating and ridiculing her poor daughter on my FYP. What a bleep of a human being and shite excuse of a “mother”

Reactions: 5
I don’t think I’ve come across her until I saw the videos of her humiliating and ridiculing her poor daughter on my FYP. What a bleep of a human being and shite excuse of a “mother”
You're one of the lucky ones then, shes been on the app since lockdown, that's when I 1st seen her and wish I didnt, I'm blocked now by her 😂 shes a horrible witch!

I think they need to get the little grandaughters legs checked. I would hope they don’t ignore that problem.

Reactions: 4
Maybe if the kid went to school or Tracey home educated her,poor thing won't stand a chance in the adult world with a mother like that

It’s sad that poor girl is glued to her wierdo parents 24/7. She is constantly interrupting Tracy in her lives desperate for attention. I cannot bare it when children thinks they are adults. But you know Tracy she is never wrong or lies 😂😂

fibro this fibro that , she reminds me soo much of my next door neighbour. I always find it strange when people constantly have to go on about there ailments. It’s like there trying to convince you and themselves how ill and in pain they are

fibro this fibro that , she reminds me soo much of my next door neighbour. I always find it strange when people constantly have to go on about there ailments. It’s like there trying to convince you and themselves how ill and in pain they are
All for her benefits none of them work or go to school marks obsessed with cheese 🤦‍♀️ the dingles that lot are 😂