Tracey Winter #4 Pip Queen Trace and her fibro face, our taxes pay to fund her place

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They were done a couple of years ago in some backstreet Chinese place, she has never bothered to even try and make them presentable looking, instead she gets young Bill to draw them in šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ bloody state she is
The place messed them up big time but she could have got them fixed up nicely going somewhere else. They are rancid looking but of course she would have to pay so thatā€™s probably why sheā€™s left them like that. Strange that nobody has offered to fix them up

Reactions: 1
Then goes on to breed puppies , what a vile money grabbing cnut she is , hope she declares the income off the sale of them .

Her getting annoyed at her daughter's choice of clothing. Get a bleeping life, she isn't a baby let her be her on person instead of some chavvy one!

Reactions: 2
She cannot comment on no oneā€™s style state of her hair and clothes šŸ˜‚ I cannot believe the absolute tit she is being gifted! No taste at all.

Reactions: 3
That Easter display is grotesque. Can't stand people that do that, anyone can buy tit tracey doesn't mean you are better then anyone else.

Everytime I see her buying all the extravagant items, I think where does she store it all?! How big is her house? I feel like Iā€™m drowning in clutter in my house but she is something else šŸ˜‚

She is definitely one of those who buys loads of things because a: she wants to be seen to have everything first so grabs whatever she sees, and b: thinks the more she has the classier and richer she looks.

Heads up, it donā€™t hun. It looks like cheap, greedy clutter. šŸ„“