Tracey Winter #3 Christmas dinner served on the bed, as Tracey’s eyebrows slide of her head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her lives her the same everyday. Pashy cannot cook, she copies me, rays copies mark. No one give a tit Tracy! Your videos and dinners are tit 😂

Reactions: 4
Her lives her the same everyday. Pashy cannot cook, she copies me, rays copies mark. No one give a tit Tracy! Your videos and dinners are tit 😂
There the roughest looking travellers I've ever seen in life that's why you don't marry your cousins sick sick people 🥴
I'm sorry look like there something wrong with them Pashy hair is far too dark for her and the way she dresses kills me 🤭 as for ray he badly needs to get his lazy arse to gym you improve your self not make your self look worse I think they all love there 15mins of fame

Reactions: 2
There the roughest looking travellers I've ever seen in life that's why you don't marry your cousins sick sick people 🥴
I'm sorry look like there something wrong with them Pashy hair is far too dark for her and the way she dresses kills me 🤭 as for ray he badly needs to get his lazy arse to gym you improve your self not make your self look worse I think they all love there 15mins of fame
I agree! All of there dinners look tit💩neither family is better than the other.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I agree! All of there dinners look tit💩neither family is better than the other.
There shepherds pie is nothing like what I make and I'm a traveller. They some amount of eating they'd make you sick the way the eat.

Reactions: 1
Her latest TikTok 😱

Little Bill laying in bed with his grandad looks like he’s fairly chilled nearly asleep. She comes over going bleeping grandkids why did we say we’d have them for the night. Fakes punching the little boy in the head, he moves and looks like she does actually make contact. All while using the f word. Bill kicks out with his legs poor thing probably scared and accidentally kicks her. She gets really cross and calls him spiteful! She’s an evil evil witch.

Oh and bonus evil points for all the loose blankets on the newborn

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Her latest TikTok 😱

Little Bill laying in bed with his grandad looks like he’s fairly chilled nearly asleep. She comes over going bleeping grandkids why did we say we’d have them for the night. Fakes punching the little boy in the head, he moves and looks like she does actually make contact. All while using the f word. Bill kicks out with his legs poor thing probably scared and accidentally kicks her. She gets really cross and calls him spiteful! She’s an evil evil witch.

She seemed like an awful narky witch in that story. No so sweet & light is she 🤣

I’m confused, Why has Tracy said she will have the grandkids for 3 nights, That daughters a lazy arse cnut.!
She’s up moaning she’s going to be on the floor for a week cos of it…😂😂😂

Just reported the other video for abuse, Disgusting way to speak to a child… witch.!!!

Reactions: 9
I’m confused, Why has Tracy said she will have the grandkids for 3 nights, That daughters a lazy arse cnut.!
She’s up moaning she’s going to be on the floor for a week cos of it…😂😂😂

Just reported the other video for abuse, Disgusting way to speak to a child… witch.!!!
I reported it too. The way that child behaves is purely down to the way the adults around him behave! She did strike him in the face, he clearly reacted to it. Also that baby would be too hot in those blankets 😞

I reported it too, she’s a horrible horrible woman.

Is she really having the kids for 3 nights? Hope the daughter is okay because that’s a bit weird leaving a newborn for so long so soon after being born.

Her latest TikTok 😱

I have just seen this what a psycho & the little boy kicked out to get her away it’s a reaction all kids would have done it he’s no where near spiteful nasty old witch it is

Reactions: 6
Poor kids stuck in that room they all sit in 24/7. Blankets stinking of all the food they cooked 🤢

I reported it too, she’s a horrible horrible woman.

Is she really having the kids for 3 nights? Hope the daughter is okay because that’s a bit weird leaving a newborn for so long so soon after being born.
She’s vile, But her followers think it’s ok behaviour as they agree… disgusting witch

Her followers are saying it’s there banter and non travellers won’t understand it. Having that old witch screaming in ur face while your half asleep is not funny! She is nothing like my nan and nan thankgod.

Another news ray and Pashy having carvery god all they do is eat heart Attack waiting to happen!!!
They make my stomach turn wouldn't know good food if it it them in the face !

Reactions: 1
To be fair I don’t mind a Carvery.
Well that's up to but you I could get that shite any day of the week. All they do is eat and eat everything either fried or deep fried wouldn't know a any good food

Well that's up to but you I could get that shite any day of the week. All they do is eat and eat everything either fried or deep fried wouldn't know a any good food
We need to keep this thread as Traceys thread or it will be locked, there is thread for Pashy on here

Could be worse they could be eating Tracy’s grub 😂
The Chuck-ney will be out today as I seen the red cabbage in a saucepan earlier 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.