Tracey Winter #3 Christmas dinner served on the bed, as Tracey’s eyebrows slide of her head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The voice is back! Telling her girls she feels tit and will put on a brave face for Xmas, poor kid x

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The voice is back! Telling her girls she feels tit and will put on a brave face for Xmas, poor kid x
I remember her last Christmas, she spent the entire day in bed. I know you can't pick and choose when you're going to be ill but this fool always does it when it suits her. Her kids have got an awful life with her. Anyway I wish you all a blessed Christmas. 🎄🎄

Reactions: 3
It’s looking like coco the clown… she’s having a flare🤷🏼‍♀️😂😂😂😂😂
Who’s flat are they at, and why have they got all that food… didn’t think they were doing Xmas.?🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
God please no stay off for a few days tracey we don't wanna hear or see your tit please do us all a favour 😂

• Haha
It’s looking like coco the clown… she’s having a flare🤷🏼‍♀️😂😂😂😂😂
Who’s flat are they at, and why have they got all that food… didn’t think they were doing Xmas.?🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
She said they're staying at a friend's for 2 days and the friend didn't have a tree so they bought a real one with them.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know if ray is from a travelling back ground? I always thought he wasn’t but if he’s cousins with Tracey I’m sure she calls herself the gypsy queen also? A bit confused

One thing that strikes me as weird on Tracy’s & Pashy’s accounts is although they say they are from the traveller community they all seem to lack a closeness to their actual families. Other than their own little brood they seem all estranged from their own families. You get the very, very odd mention of a granny etc., but compared to other traveler accounts there is something weird about this. I know you get the details on things done the traveler way but no connection to family is odd in that community.

I don’t understand the whole love story between Pashy & ray why did she run away because surely if ray is also a traveller why the need to run away

Reactions: 2
If your mums one and your dads not 😂 funny that you can get mixed! Just like my children 😂

• Heart
One thing that strikes me as weird on Tracy’s & Pashy’s accounts is although they say they are from the traveller community they all seem to lack a closeness to their actual families. Other than their own little brood they seem all estranged from their own families. You get the very, very odd mention of a granny etc., but compared to other traveler accounts there is something weird about this. I know you get the details on things done the traveler way but no connection to family is odd in that community.
I think all their families keep their distance from them now because of Tracey and Pashy causing so much tit for both families, I've heard Tracey say Ray's family dont speak to her or Pashy anymore because of it

I think Ray may be half traveller.
Its Ray's Mum and Traceys Mum who are sisters, that was mentioned when their Nan died a few months ago, of course people were in the comments asking would Pashy be at the funeral, and Tracey said it's both our Mums Mum so she will be there but I dont think she did go

I think all their families keep their distance from them now because of Tracey and Pashy causing so much tit for both families, I've heard Tracey say Ray's family dont speak to her or Pashy anymore because of it

Its Ray's Mum and Traceys Mum who are sisters, that was mentioned when their Nan died a few months ago, of course people were in the comments asking would Pashy be at the funeral, and Tracey said it's both our Mums Mum so she will be there but I dont think she did go
I think your right. I know both Tracy’s parents are travellers. But only one of rays.

Why does tracey need 4.000 Christmas tree lights just cos they are 10 quid dont worry about leaving any for anyone else you greedy fuckwit 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.