Tracey Winter #3 Christmas dinner served on the bed, as Tracey’s eyebrows slide of her head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorrry I write as I speak. Probably should have worded it better 😀

Not really that cheap either. She has been shopping every day since Xmas.
I've just seen she's bought a bleeping 6ft tree bath bomb tit from lush loads of other tit all washed down with a mashed potato roll ffs they really are the dingles them lot bleeping suitcases 🤦‍♀️ flying off somewhere is she blimey I best get meself on pip and other benefits rather than working 🤣 my tax dont half help her out buying tit loads dont it 🤬

Reactions: 4
They have sickened me these past few days, buying up shop loads of tit and there's people out there who probably had to scale right back on their Christmas because of the cost of living, what greedy person needs that amount of tree lights? Or wtf are those suitcases about? Their term time butlins breaks or their annual trip to Skeggy? Her and a couple of other tik tokkers need to show a tiny bit of respect for the people who are struggling and stop rubbing their noses in it, it's up to each person how they spend their money, but from what we can see in the king household, it's not their hard earned money they're squandering its us tax payers money 😡

Reactions: 2
They have sickened me these past few days, buying up shop loads of tit and there's people out there who probably had to scale right back on their Christmas because of the cost of living, what greedy person needs that amount of tree lights? Or wtf are those suitcases about? Their term time butlins breaks or their annual trip to Skeggy? Her and a couple of other tik tokkers need to show a tiny bit of respect for the people who are struggling and stop rubbing their noses in it, it's up to each person how they spend their money, but from what we can see in the king household, it's not their hard earned money they're squandering its us tax payers money 😡
She did the same last year, bought all sorts of stuff ready for this year. Pity she didn't think ahead and get themselves a proper place to live. They're screwing the benefit system making it harder for those who are genuine and in need of help. They really make my blood pressure to up.

Reactions: 3
She did the same last year, bought all sorts of stuff ready for this year. Pity she didn't think ahead and get themselves a proper place to live. They're screwing the benefit system making it harder for those who are genuine and in need of help. They really make my blood pressure to up.
I'm a great believer in it's only a bargain if you need it and they definitely dont need that pile of tat, hopefully between this and next year DWP do an investigation on the entire family and come to the conclusion they're nothing but a load of benefit cheats and strip them of every penny and make them pay back every penny they claimed through fraud and a give them a jail sentence too, just make an example of them 😡

Reactions: 4
Pusses md right off… I hope DWP are watching her account, She’ll be pleading poverty again soon, Skanky cnut
Always seems to have plenty of money to splash out dont they considering none of them work 100 quid turkeys 50 thousands lights in the sale why they need that many ive no idea maybe jazz the bed up in the bedsit 😂😂 even the son don't seem to work do he kid dont go school traceys always on the floor does duck all gets the kid or mark cooking bleeping useless woman and not even 50 yet just a lazy bleeping sponger all of them it winds me up all my tax pays for these arseholes 🤬

• Angry
Always seems to have plenty of money to splash out dont they considering none of them work 100 quid turkeys 50 thousands lights in the sale why they need that many ive no idea maybe jazz the bed up in the bedsit 😂😂 even the son don't seem to work do he kid dont go school traceys always on the floor does duck all gets the kid or mark cooking bleeping useless woman and not even 50 yet just a lazy bleeping sponger all of them it winds me up all my tax pays for these arseholes 🤬
Well I must’ve been pissed writing that😂😂😂
Yes, Fkin annoying for those of us who pay thru the system to fund their lifestyle of fuckin everything.!😡😡
She’ll probably put it all on marketplace and ask full price for it when she’s skint 😡😡😡

Reactions: 5
Who was she staying with? She is so confusing. Is she moving? Has her old house gone?!
I think they are back at the bedsit just stayed at some blokes flat by looks of it
She's hanging out for a new house no doubt cos she's tit scared of going back but gives it large when she's on live slatting pashy and Ray she's not scared tho 🙄🤦‍♀️

Looks like they borrowed her friend Stuart's home for 2 days just for Christmas. They're still at the safe house I think.
Who is Stuart? If they are in a safe house the last while, should they be posting things? I didn’t think families went into safe houses unless they are in witness protection. Aren’t safe houses usually for people in vulnerable situations?

Reactions: 2
Who is Stuart? If they are in a safe house the last while, should they be posting things? I didn’t think families went into safe houses unless they are in witness protection. Aren’t safe houses usually for people in vulnerable situations?
Stuart is her friend of years I believe.
I dont think it's a safe house as such, I think shes just up and left her house and is staying in that bed sit belonging to someone she knows, it makes all her lies more dramatic if she had to say they were ran out of her house, the police wouldn't get involved in a tit for tat tit show like that, there are more serious crimes to be dealing with than Tracey being called a liar and having to fork out £500 for a lie detector test 🤦‍♀️ plus if she was in a safe house, there would be conditions and one would be stay off social media etc it's all for attention, their neighbours probably got a petition to get them out or the council could've moved them for anti social behaviour, you just wouldn't know with her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.