Tracey Winter #3 Christmas dinner served on the bed, as Tracey’s eyebrows slide of her head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This woman 😡 so the baby is coming home today which is great news, but that fool has just done a video on trying to educate people about that RSV ( or whatever its called) but she only comes out with, we kept the baby in and kept her safe and she still got it or something like that, no they bleeping well didnt, the baby was in the A&E waiting room full of sick people whilst they were there demanding they change the antibiotics for Billy boy, lying toerag, does she forget people see her videos and can pick up on her bullshit? Shes just ruined my Tuesday 😂 why does she make me rage so much, her Nanabitch and Sev the simpleton wind me up on a regular basis but I cant bring myself to block them either
But of a change from her complaining about 10 hrs to see anyone at hospital , she hated the NHS 2 weeks ago. I would tell her and her skanky lot to duck off if I worked there😡

Reactions: 4
But of a change from her complaining about 10 hrs to see anyone at hospital , she hated the NHS 2 weeks ago. I would tell her and her skanky lot to duck off if I worked there😡
Shes such a witch, I hope she doesn't need an ambulance today, we will never hear the end of it, she is 1 of the reasons the NHS is in the mess it is today, hopefully one day her and millions of others realise it's not there to be abused the way they abuse it. 😡😡

Reactions: 3
They was letting that wild child kiss that baby on the mouth when she was hours old absolute morons not a brain cell (or job) between them

Reactions: 6
Her house is filthy too she goes on about how clean she is it’s vile & her daughter looks like something off wrong turn she’s so jealous of Pashy it’s unbelievable the woman’s a nut job

Reactions: 5
Guess who’s live slagging Pashy off again 🥱🥱 reckons she’s been talking tit about the baby and rays gonna get it

• Haha
she will say it’s pashy 😂😂

She got a warning on her live for bullying. She came off like a shot. Then said she would go on marks, I bet he tit himself lol x

• Haha
So from what I watched last night, I’ve gathered their falling out was down to Pashy getting her leg over with another fella, Raymondo catching him leaving their house and Pashy saying the bloke was actually giving Tracey a seeing to. I knew it was about some kind of affair but our Trace was running her mouth off last night as if her life depended on it. This situation is her life, she thrives on the drama. However, she’s still shady about the house move and if/when they are going back to their old place.

Can’t wait for Christmas dinner on the bed.

Reactions: 4
So from what I watched last night, I’ve gathered their falling out was down to Pashy getting her leg over with another fella, Raymondo catching him leaving their house and Pashy saying the bloke was actually giving Tracey a seeing to. I knew it was about some kind of affair but our Trace was running her mouth off last night as if her life depended on it. This situation is her life, she thrives on the drama. However, she’s still shady about the house move and if/when they are going back to their old place.

Can’t wait for Christmas dinner on the bed.
I don’t understand it all, what was their relationship before? Are they cousins or something? By the sounds of it ray came back to Tracey, pashy and a man leaving and they’ve accused each other of having an affair with said man?
(Sorry you prob don’t have the answers either 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don’t understand it all, what was their relationship before? Are they cousins or something? By the sounds of it ray came back to Tracey, pashy and a man leaving and they’ve accused each other of having an affair with said man?
(Sorry you prob don’t have the answers either 🤣)
Ray and Tracey are cousins and her and Pashy became best friends, until the alleged affair Pashy was supposed to have, that is only what Tracey is saying, Pashy has never said she did or didnt, she has never acknowledged it or mentioned anything about it that I know of, so who knows the real truth, but Tracey doesn't lie, she did a lie detector remember and passed 🙄 but from what I can remember the questions she was asked were totally irrelevant, it was kind of like do you shop in Lidl or Aldi type questions 😂

• Haha
Thank you!
its very bizarre isn’t it, I only ever hear tracy talk about pashy, never the other way round.

She on live again saying pashy copied her taking sweets to the hospital ffs

• Haha
She on live again saying pashy copied her taking sweets to the hospital ffs
She forgets Pashy has lost her other account so she could've brought the sweets last year and has re posted it, Tracey thinks she knows it all, I've noticed Pashy is again putting the date and time on her videos, it's awful she feels the need she has to do this just to prove to that other idiot, Tracey really has too much time on her hands

I didn't know she had a sen child. Has she ever spoken about it?
I've never heard her mention it, but you can tell it's their son who lives with them that has SEN, you dont often see him in their videos but when you do you can tell he feels quite awkward, maybe she needs to leave him out of them if that's how they make him feel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.