Tracey Quinn #7 Will spend 1200 on a new iPhone but leave the kids froze to the bone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Witler managed to flood the bathroom to the extent that it came down thru the ceiling in the sitting room below AND ran in and ‘went to the toilet’ in TTs bed AND this was all whilst TT was present bcoz you can’t take your eyes off Witler for ‘a split second’ 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ She’s some whirlwind can do all that whilst running rings round a grown adult apparently standing right next to her

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Witler managed to flood the bathroom to the extent that it came down thru the ceiling in the sitting room below AND ran in and ‘went to the toilet’ in TTs bed AND this was all whilst TT was present bcoz you can’t take your eyes off Witler for ‘a split second’ 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ She’s some whirlwind can do all that whilst running rings round a grown adult apparently standing right next to her
Firstly, Witler made me howl 🤣🤣

Secondly, I had the same thoughts! What the duck are you doing while you’re “standing there”, TT?! Cop on and stop letting this tyrant rule the roost.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry is she a actually for real, Witler flooded the bathroom while Tracey was present. And then went to the toilet on her bed ?? I doubt Tracey was in the bathroom she must have left her unattended or something. The kid could have been badly injured. Slipped on wet tiles etc.

Reactions: 3
She definitely didn’t flood the bathroom in a ‘split second’ 🙄 how was she in the bathroom alone?? You’d wonder how she even gets up to these things since she’s attached to Tracey 24/7 or was Tracey watching TV when she shouldn’t be 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She definitely didn’t flood the bathroom in a ‘split second’ 🙄 how was she in the bathroom alone?? You’d wonder how she even gets up to these things since she’s attached to Tracey 24/7 or was Tracey watching TV when she shouldn’t be 😂😂
How did dinky little Willow winky even manage it all? Surely she is too dinky to climb onto the bed even.

• Haha
"Witler" I'm ded 😂

How did dinky little Willow winky even manage it all? Surely she is too dinky to climb onto the bed even.
That pesky Borrower up to no good again!

• Haha
Why was she not supervising her in the bath anyway??? My eldest is 3 and he would never be out of my eyeline. Never mind the fact that she could have fallen head over shite trying to get out of the bath. Am I being ott here? I cant imagine leaving a child in the bath for HALF AN HOUR unsupervised to the point she can get out, piss on the bed and flood the bathroom. All while you are having your frothy coffee probably

Reactions: 3
Peter the insurances guru or insurance fraud?? To flood the bathroom enough for it to come through a ceiling, water has to be running for quite some time!!

I'm sorry.. If Tracey's house was flooded to the extent of it coming through the ceiling... We'd have had pictures and drama. Not just a passing comment

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Why does her post today sound like it was meant for a Sunday? The weekend hasn’t come and gone, tomorrow is takeaway day (for Tracey) not fruit and veg day and no one is focussing on the week ahead on a Friday 🤯

Reactions: 1
Why does her post today sound like it was meant for a Sunday? The weekend hasn’t come and gone, tomorrow is takeaway day (for Tracey) not fruit and veg day and no one is focussing on the week ahead on a Friday 🤯
She has shared a memory from 2018... easy to see why you’re confused tho,. 3years later and nothing has changed with tight tits

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Seriously why can’t these instahuns keep anything private? The birth of my children is mine. Private for me and my family. Not to share to your 20k followers 🙄

Whhhhhhy are we getting War & Peace over Witler having her last feed? Get on with it, TT. Sounds more like it’s TT’s attachment issue.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My bathroom just flooded 2 minutes ago. One of the kids left the basin tap running. No doubt it was running for a while to spill over. Had Tracey left her alone for some time?

Reactions: 2
I had a look back at her old stories… OMG complaining about self catering in Portugal 🙈🙈🙈 showing her €21 shopping haul and the rolls for the plane!!! No matter where she goes it talk about food and being a tight arse😳😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I had a look back at her old stories… OMG complaining about self catering in Portugal 🙈🙈🙈 showing her €21 shopping haul and the rolls for the plane!!! No matter where she goes it talk about food and being a tight arse😳😳😳
Her and Leanne would be creaming themselves over picking up the Sambwitch meal deal in boots at the airport before they boarded their flight.

The ugly homebirth video again

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just thinking Billy ovbs didn't get a bday cake like the princess did how can you treat your kids so so different 😥

Reactions: 7