Tracey Quinn #7 Will spend 1200 on a new iPhone but leave the kids froze to the bone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she feel the need to show willow standing in the mess amd climbing up a ladder for the slide take your coffee inside tt no one wants to see it. Oh guaranteed shes out for free tickets for tayto Park the second they announce they are reopening boom shes on them like a rash!

Reactions: 5
I genuinely felt sorry for her up until this iphone crap. They are very very clearly tight for money. She doesn't seem to be working. It's ages since she "worked" for that family website and she seems to have little to no ads coming in. The heinz one was a joke! Turned me off burgers for life! So gross. Anyway, I was feeling sorry for her thinking it must be hard to manage a family of four on one income ( i don't know what P does so no idea if he'd be brining in much). I can understand cutting costs here and there when in her situation. But this shite with the iphone?? Nope. Sorry. All sympathy out the window. I could never justify spending that much on a phone when my kids are wearing clothes too small and the house is falling down around me. I wonder is she thinking she can write it off as a deductible as it's for "work" (if you could call her insta that).
That ad for the heinz burger made me feel ill. I saw lilli foreberg do it and I was embarrassed for Tracey. The kitchen presses open, junk everywhere, the filthy nails, it was disgusting. Salons are open a month now, still roots down to her ears, who is she actually meant to be influencing? She takes no pride in her appearance whatsoever.

Reactions: 8
That ad for the heinz burger made me feel ill. I saw lilli foreberg do it and I was embarrassed for Tracey. The kitchen presses open, junk everywhere, the filthy nails, it was disgusting. Salons are open a month now, still roots down to her ears, who is she actually meant to be influencing? She takes no pride in her appearance whatsoever.
no cos shes waiting for a freebie like last time the woman has no shame

Reactions: 3
Why does she feel the need to show willow standing in the mess amd climbing up a ladder for the slide take your coffee inside tt no one wants to see it. Oh guaranteed shes out for free tickets for tayto Park the second they announce they are reopening boom shes on them like a rash!
She was using the coffee to hide the state of her garden!! Obviously no one sent her any freebies for the great garden makeover 2021 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What does she need a big dear phone for any way my 15 year old has a better phone than me if his broke there is no way that I could replace It that would be a Christmas present which would have to be saved for all year ,I use to follow Tracey on snap and she had content I loved seeing what wee Billy got up to now there is nothing she sold her soul to be an Insta Hun.

Reactions: 2
What does she need a big dear phone for any way my 15 year old has a better phone than me if his broke there is no way that I could replace It that would be a Christmas present which would have to be saved for all year ,I use to follow Tracey on snap and she had content I loved seeing what wee Billy got up to now there is nothing she sold her soul to be an Insta Hun.
Her content is fooking shocking and actually getting worse. Her days as an Instagram hun will be numbered if she doesn't pull up her socks.

Her days are already numbered cant see her being with Andrea for much longer! Didn't she drop grace and a few others shes not gonna keep TT on the books. Those ice pops were a freebie a few weeks ago fron the iceland haul she wasn't gonna pay for them in the shop today. Anyone else wanna shout at the phone today when willow was sitting the way she was while TT was walking home, as she said her self the pram had shopping in it. its an unsafe pram anyway we've all seen how lop sided it was before and for her to take a pic my heart was in my mouth coz its so easy to topple over.

Why do you need a dump drawer hun, your house is already a dump by the looks of it?

The close ups of the dinners that are feckin far from appetising! And rubbing the bread around in the grease and slop? Jesus wept.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Her days are already numbered cant see her being with Andrea for much longer! Didn't she drop grace and a few others shes not gonna keep TT on the books. Those ice pops were a freebie a few weeks ago fron the iceland haul she wasn't gonna pay for them in the shop today. Anyone else wanna shout at the phone today when willow was sitting the way she was while TT was walking home, as she said her self the pram had shopping in it. its an unsafe pram anyway we've all seen how lop sided it was before and for her to take a pic my heart was in my mouth coz its so easy to topple over.
yes i was just put her bk in like so dangerous the way she was sitting!!

Reactions: 2
Wow what content... some more of willow walking - nail biting stuff it really is.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Willy is the boss, If she wants to sit dangerously in the buggy with no shoes on then she can 🤷‍♀️ If we all just let our kids do what they want because they are so head strong or dinky , the world would be a mad place.

Getting Billy’s bday present and shows Willy in the buggy with a toy. I hope to god she gets Billy more than Willys miserable gift. Small bits wrapped even as he is older and that’s the fun part

Reactions: 6
I’m surprised she isn’t spending the other half of the Early Learning Centre voucher she got last year... remember when she bought toys “both” of them would enjoy, and they were suitable for 18mth olds or something. She’s ridiculous.

Reactions: 4
Billy needs a new Ireland kit.. That set is about 2 years too small on him
Pretty sure those kits were in Dunnes maybe two years ago.

I’d say most parents buying clothes size up because they inevitably shrink when they’re washed regularly too. She is on a different planet.

Reactions: 3