Tracey Quinn #6 Growin a veggie patch to bulk up me freezer stash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's had 2 weeks off from cooking, as she's getting sent all the free shite for breakfast, lunch & dinner. Perfect opportunity to rip that house apart and give it a scrub. What else is she doing all day like??? Researching iPhones??? No matter how much you research it, the price is not going to change luv 🙄.

If I didn't have to cook a single meal for a few days, I would be twiddling my thumbs. That free' s up so much time in your day 🤯

Reactions: 5
I am genuinely HOWLING here looking at the burger she did for Heinz, I had to go back and look at Gina's when it was mentioned here and Tracey looks like she's taking the piss out of someone that did it properly. So funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I am genuinely HOWLING here looking at the burger she did for Heinz, I had to go back and look at Gina's when it was mentioned here and Tracey looks like she's taking the piss out of someone that did it properly. So funny.
She is ten steps behind everyone else. Any other Heinz adverts I have seen are so professional looking, good camera work etc.

Tracey is standing there in her mother's best blouse with the roots down to her ears. Dirty fingernails and the hands full of rings while kneeding the dough. Raw mince touching off the sauce bottle and the clutter behind her is a disgrace.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Christ on a bike, shut the f*ck up about the phone! If your brother is “Mr Apple” then ask him rather than a rake of strangers. Jaysus. And noticed she also said she’s selling the current phone “on one of those websites” so I presume she means one of the ones that buys second hand phones? They’ll cop equally quickly that the phone isn’t “perfect” and give her feck all for it.

She is ten steps behind everyone else. Any other Heinz adverts I have seen are so professional looking, good camera work etc.

Tracey is standing there in her mother's best blouse with the roots down to her ears. Dirty fingernails and the hands full of rings while kneeding the dough. Raw mince touching off the sauce bottle and the clutter behind her is a disgrace.
The rings on when she’s mixing things by hand really freak me out. I’d never touch anything with my rings (engagement & wedding bands - I’m not Mr T) on as I just think it’s so unhygienic.

new thread title

Tightpants Tracy like a dog with a bone looking for a free iphone

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tracey likes slop so that burger suits her. She’s not professional like the others. No pride , house is a mess behind her with clutter up on top of the presses , empty milk cartons and missing doors, burger is in bits and the chips aren’t cooked 🙈

3rd
Tracey likes slop so that burger suits her. She’s not professional like the others. No pride , house is a mess behind her with clutter up on top of the presses , empty milk cartons and missing doors, burger is in bits and the chips aren’t cooked 🙈

The chips tipped me over the edge 😂😂😂😂😂

Aw lads she's after posting it again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
And don't forget the child's paint brush that she used to "paint" the ketchup onto the bacon!!! It's blue from the paint, an hour earlier I'd say B was using it to paint a picture 😂😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
And don't forget the child's paint brush that she used to "paint" the ketchup onto the bacon!!! It's blue from the paint, an hour earlier I'd say B was using it to paint a picture 😂😂
It baffles me that she has so many followers. In saying that though she has 20k followers and only 24 commented on her burger post. Says a lot.

So, we are getting a blow by blow of what she has booked for Billy’s birthday but each update focuses on Willow? Lovely.

She’s busy recording at moment I reckon she must have gotten the job of prison chef for wentworth next season

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh my god, just saw that. Please tell me that was the original colour of the brush and it hasn't been used for art 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She could pitch and idea to rte, extreme cheapskates, cooking edition. I'm still traumatized oh the noise of the slop being stirred 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.