Tracey Quinn #6 Growin a veggie patch to bulk up me freezer stash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To all the people saying oh she can spend a grand on a new iphone but the kids wear rags, have you forgotten that the mystic did the exact same thing with the facecream? Dont be too shocked, the apple doesnt fall far from the tree like

Reactions: 5
To all the people saying oh she can spend a grand on a new iphone but the kids wear rags, have you forgotten that the mystic did the exact same thing with the facecream? Dont be too shocked, the apple doesnt fall far from the tree like
You have a point there forgot about the face cream 🤦‍♀️ would you not be embarrassed going on the way she goes id be shamed and my friends wouldn't be long telling me 😂😂

Reactions: 2
That's what I said yesterday, she's her mother daughter.

My phone smashed today. I have 750 quid saved to dress kids for summer and my broken phone will wait till I save up again.

Reactions: 5
I genuinely don’t think it’s that she can’t afford both.. she gets everything for nothing and if it’s not free it’s the cheapest of the cheap.. I don’t believe for one second she would have to choose between dressing her kids and a new phone she’s just a scabby mean arse who’s not used to spending her own money and has to make a song and dance about it when she does

Reactions: 4
I genuinely don’t think it’s that she can’t afford both.. she gets everything for nothing and if it’s not free it’s the cheapest of the cheap.. I don’t believe for one second she would have to choose between dressing her kids and a new phone she’s just a scabby mean arse who’s not used to spending her own money and has to make a song and dance about it when she does
I bet if social media was around in Maureens day I bet she would have done the same

Reactions: 4
Willow Bear's birthday cake getting it's own grid post now and plugging her sister in law's business while she's at it. I really can't wait to see what she makes for Billy Bear's birthday!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.