Tracey Quinn #6 Growin a veggie patch to bulk up me freezer stash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, she says she’s making dinners for the kids but then in the next story says Willow only eats Heinz pots most nights.

Surely not a great idea to be re-freezing defrosted stuff? I know it’s been cooked in the meantime, but FFS. I would never look at three sausages and think “there’s a dinner for the kids for a few nights!” My kids would eat three sausages each 😂
I thought the same 😂😂 my kids hate those heinz pots the smell of them 🤮
I feel awful sorry for Billy the poor kid

Reactions: 3
For someone so in tune with all things kid related and perfect parenting I’m gobsmacked with the spiel about the sausages .. willow will only eat blended food and has to be chased round the house to be fed ?! Ah cmere .. I have (non perfect) kids myself the youngest is 1.5yrs and I woukdnt even chase him .. he sits in the high chair or at the table and when he’s done he’s done regardless if he’s finished it all or had 1 spoonful .. she’s so bizarre and this need to not upset wilful Willow will be some craic in the next few years 🥶🥶

Reactions: 9
My little girl is only slightly older than W and there’s no way she would eat the Heinz pots for dinner at this age. When she was smaller they’re fine especially for out and about. But now I feed her the same as I feed my older child. Maybe I’m doing it wrong 🤷‍♀️

I also don’t chase her around the house for her to eat it 🙄

It’s normal that a 2 year old will only eat puréed food and shite?

• Sick
Reactions: 1
So, she says she’s making dinners for the kids but then in the next story says Willow only eats Heinz pots most nights.

Surely not a great idea to be re-freezing defrosted stuff? I know it’s been cooked in the meantime, but FFS. I would never look at three sausages and think “there’s a dinner for the kids for a few nights!” My kids would eat three sausages each 😂
How is her husband not mortified when he looks at her stories a tin of beans thrown in I could vomit at the thoughts poor Billy having to eat that tit while they get their takeaways

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m sure every child gets a treat too, but saying she has chilled out so much and tries not to stress about treats just before she shows the child eating a brownie as big as her (dinky) head? There’s no logic to the shite she spouts.

If you’re chasing your child around the room to feed them puréed food for dinner at TWO years old, there’s an issue. Particularly when said child seems well able to get her mouth around a chunk of chocolate cake while she sits on her bum.

Reactions: 8
I have a boy and a girl. Boy first, girl second and woweeeee there's no comparison between them. I think it's a nature thing, being the physically weaker sex, I think we're born with the ability to be master manipulators. My daughter will buy and sell you at any opportunity. But I have her card marked 😂
By God Willow takes her mammy on a ride on the daily. She rules the roost. At two, there is absolutely no physical need to be blending a child's food. She showed a lunchbox today full of dried crackers and hard to chew foods. That toddler does not have issues with textures. We all pander to our kids and I've been known to cook two dinners because one hates this and the other hates that, but she is creating a little madam.
And that's not something I want to say about any little child. She's gorgeous and she's well loved for sure, but a child needs to be parented, not pandered to. I don't mind the co-sleeping, I'm all for extended breastfeeding but the food thing and the refusing to sit in a chair for a meal. No honey, you'd go hungry in my house. Not to over simplify, but we teach kids to wash themselves, read, say please and thank you. There are certain basic needs that should be met to create a human being that can function in society. Being able to sit in a chair is one of them.

I'm not accusing Tracey of what I say next, but nothing boils my blood more than oblivious parents. Ones whose kids are tearing branches of trees or whose scooters are strewn all over a footpath making it impossible for others to pass while the gab on aimlessly to another parent.

And don't get me started on the new iPhone.
If you're a scabby fucker across the board, grand. If you cannot afford to buy good quality, decent arch support, breathable fabric shoes for your child's developing feet, that's a real pity. But DO NOT come on showing your children wearing €4 shoes and then happily drop €1200 on a phone. I can't. I honestly can't. She is setting her children up for a lifetime of foot issues. It pains me to watch sometimes.

I honestly don't know how she can be so 'educated' in one area of her child's development and so totally blind in another.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I have a boy and a girl. Boy first, girl second and woweeeee there's no comparison between them. I think it's a nature thing, being the physically weaker sex, I think we're born with the ability to be master manipulators. My daughter will buy and sell you at any opportunity. But I have her card marked 😂
By God Willow takes her mammy on a ride on the daily. She rules the roost. At two, there is absolutely no physical need to be blending a child's food. She showed a lunchbox today full of dried crackers and hard to chew foods. That toddler does not have issues with textures. We all pander to our kids and I've been known to cook two dinners because one hates this and the other hates that, but she is creating a little madam.
And that's not something I want to say about any little child. She's gorgeous and she's well loved for sure, but a child needs to be parented, not pandered to. I don't mind the co-sleeping, I'm all for extended breastfeeding but the food thing and the refusing to sit in a chair for a meal. No honey, you'd go hungry in my house. Not to over simplify, but we teach kids to wash themselves, read, say please and thank you. There are certain basic needs that should be met to create a human being that can function in society. Being able to sit in a chair is one of them.

I'm not accusing Tracey of what I say next, but nothing boils my blood more than oblivious parents. Ones whose kids are tearing branches of trees or whose scooters are strewn all over a footpath making it impossible for others to pass while the gab on aimlessly to another parent.

If you're a scabby fucker across the board, grand. If you cannot afford to buy good quality, decent arch support, breathable fabric shoes for your child's developing feet, that's a real pity. But DO NOT come on showing your children wearing €4 shoes and then happily drop €1200 on a phone. I can't. I honestly can't. She is setting her children up for a lifetime of foot issues. It pains me to watch sometimes.

I honestly don't know how she can be so 'educated' in one area of her child's development and so totally blind in another.
Well said.. she’s only blind when it suits her tho, she wouldn’t be long grabbing the best/most expensive shoes for willow if she was asked to pick out a pair for free! Cheapness is such a horrible trait in people.. how shes not mortified is beyond me, I guarantee she has been topic of conversation and a joke made in many family/friends what’s app groups with her stinginess... it’s a different story if someone is like tight tits because they have to be.. but it’s clear to be seen tight tits is only tight when she wants to be!

Reactions: 11
That poor child is too long for the buggy. Could they not have brought the new scooter for her

Three manky sausies mixed with slop for the two kids while they probably get a sloppy Chinese or Dublin Meat Company. Again.

Reactions: 6
They'
christ above the state of that 🙄 can someone please please tell her to not cut her sausages like that for kids it's a huge chocking hazzard
They'll be lucky to actually find a piece of sausage in that slop.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Well bleeping said

Reactions: 5
Well bleeping said
A million percent well said.

And we can all now establish that TT is not just frugal, or broke or the Pineapple keeps the purse strings tight, she is a mean, tight horrible bastard who will drop over €1K on a phone (I feel sick saying that never, bleeping, ever would I do that) and she won't put her children in decent footwear, she's her mothers bleeping daughter that is for sure and is a disgrace.

Reactions: 12
That sausage stew thing 🤮🤮🤮. Who freezes 3 sausages, I'm sorry but sausages are cheaper than cheap. A sausage stir-fry with a tin of baked beans horse in ontop, than made into a risotto. And of course enough made for 2 days dinner worth. It's depressing. I couldn't serve that up to a dog.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
That sausage stew thing 🤮🤮🤮. Who freezes 3 sausages, I'm sorry but sausages are cheaper than cheap. A sausage stir-fry with a tin of baked beans horse in ontop, than made into a risotto. And of course enough made for 2 days dinner worth. It's depressing. I couldn't serve that up to a dog.
Even the sound of it when she stirred it made me wanna vom

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.