Tracey Quinn #6 Growin a veggie patch to bulk up me freezer stash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah no stop! She is not actually going to give Billy bear that cake?! Surely it’s just for PR purposes . Like I hope she will buy him one?!! 🙈🙈

Willow got one made buy her sister in law I think it was and a free chocolate biscuit cake. Poor Billy gets a miserable caterpillar cake. Only thing they have in common.... yep, they are all free 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Her heart was full yesterday now today its heavy. Must be all that processed food she is now eating for a second week.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Aye its a hard life for her sitting at 9 in the morning by herself in your jammies drinking coffee and watching you tube and writing in her wee hideous book. Like wtaf. Another outfit for willy and feck all for Billy.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's unreal. I would eat that cake in one sitting myself so she must not be planning on an outdoor party for Bil if she plans on that being the cake. That poor young fella is really the forgotten child. He will probably get a few smelly plastic bits from Dealz for the birthday too.

Reactions: 8
I really hope she buys him a cake, that cake is a bit babyish for billy. Will she not be having an outdoor party for him?

She won't do a thing for Billy on it'll be cheap/free party/food/presents. Can bet your bottom dollar he won't get what other 7yr olds do for their birthdays.

Reactions: 3
She won't do a thing for Billy on it'll be cheap/free party/food/presents. Can bet your bottom dollar he won't get what other 7yr olds do for their birthdays.
Will we be treated to an extended retelling of his birth story in the days leading up to the birthday?!

Reactions: 1
Was Billy’s birth not a bit traumatic and that’s why it’s not re-lived and retold?

Reactions: 2
I'd find an "unplanned" no medical assistance home birth much more traumatic than a hospital where immediate medical help was available

I'd find an "unplanned" no medical assistance home birth much more traumatic than a hospital where immediate medical help was available
I’ve done both and the home one was far less traumatic. But the hospital one involved a 9lb baby and forceps, and the home one was a 6lb baby who flew out. I think the home one was more traumatic for my DH though

And to clarify my home birth was unplanned rather than “unplanned” 😂

• Haha
A friend had an unplanned homebirth and was very traumatized even ended up in a mental health unit she was so bad. Thankfully all ok now

• Heart
  • Wow
My reference was more in relation to the level of attention she affords one versus the other. I don’t make light of a traumatic birth experience - had one myself and ended up in therapy for a long time afterward - but she waxes lyrical about W and barely gives B a look in!

Reactions: 4
Oh goodness I know, my own first in hospital was HORRENDOUS and I needed therapy myself however last C-section I was up after 4hrs and one midwife told me I'm a poster child for C-section as there are so many scary tales about them

• Heart
Reactions: 1
My god the state of that dinner imagine freezing 3 sausages for a family of 4 I actually unfollowed her cant take the meanness any more 😡

Reactions: 8
Who the duck freezes 3 sausages. Is this a normal thing? Am I just living my life wrong 🤣

4 meals out of 3 sausages. Good god. Also is her freezer like bleeping narnia

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My god the state of that dinner imagine freezing 3 sausages for a family of 4 I actually unfollowed her cant take the meanness any more 😡
And she says there will be enough to feed the kids for two days.. and of course there will be some left for the freezer

christ above the state of that 🙄 can someone please please tell her to not cut her sausages like that for kids it's a huge chocking hazzard

So, she says she’s making dinners for the kids but then in the next story says Willow only eats Heinz pots most nights.

Surely not a great idea to be re-freezing defrosted stuff? I know it’s been cooked in the meantime, but FFS. I would never look at three sausages and think “there’s a dinner for the kids for a few nights!” My kids would eat three sausages each 😂

christ above the state of that 🙄 can someone please please tell her to not cut her sausages like that for kids it's a huge chocking hazzard
I was thinking the same when she said she cut them into coin pieces!! 🙈 sure doesn’t she purée willows food still so it won’t matter too much for her anyway!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.