Tracey Quinn #6 Growin a veggie patch to bulk up me freezer stash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Peter’s parents/family don’t get a look in didn’t even look like they we’re theyre? And don’t get me started on that stingey little subway tray for at least 6 adults (maybe more).. wouldn’t fill a hole in their tooth!

Reactions: 1
Mine didn't go and i ended up in the assessment unit many many times before i had the baby and they always said go straight in if waters go because it can be dangerous 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
She definitely planned it!!
yep exactly this!!
Then socks she showed that she got as a gift look like baby socks you would buy for a few months one maybe I am wrong
she prob told them buy smaller cos shes so teeny tiny

What the actual duck is TT wearing sheel defo have a kidney infection this week! and as for willow jesus she has no sense of style for that child a lightish dress with runners and a fur coat then 🙈🙈 could she not have put tights and nice lil shoes she really hasnt a clue

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Peter’s parents/family don’t get a look in didn’t even look like they we’re theyre? And don’t get me started on that stingey little subway tray for at least 6 adults (maybe more).. wouldn’t fill a hole in their tooth!
There were 12 adults there. 4 kids. A bite each 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Maybe they were all welcome to purchase their own coffees and cakes, sambos etc from Avoca

:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I once ordered that Subway platter for lunch in work (an all day meeting thing). There were six of us. When I copped the size of it, I had to ask them to make me up another platter immediately 😂 It would’ve only fed two of the lads!!

• Haha
When I see people obsessing about labelling their children teeny/tiny/petite/dinky I always wonder where they told as a child that they were bigger than average and they end up projecting this idealised image of what a child should look like on their own children.
I used to babysit for a neighbour and her daughter was an average sized toddler and she used to always say to another neighbour I wish my x was a petite as your y and I wish I had child who looked like y. I can’t imagine constantly having a memory of being spoken about like that wouldn’t have an impact. I’ve also worked with people who constantly used being petite as a sort of badge of honour as if it’s something more desirable than being average height/above average height. It’s very bizarre.

Reactions: 12
The new clothes are 18-24 months she is two looks like any other 2 year old not this tiny little thing Tracy says she is 🤦🏼‍♀️
She’s a big fan of peppa and Minnie Mouse..: but that’s Mickey 🤣but Is that not for boys?! 🙈 not being sexist but most girls stuff has Minnie. The socks she for were also 18-24 months 🤔

Omg I’d be so embarrassed to bring that tray of subway stuff for that amount of adults.

So the scooter is up until 3 so another year but willow is TINY so she will get ‘longer out of the scooter because she’s dinky ‘

• Haha
Maybe they were all welcome to purchase their own coffees and cakes, sambos etc from Avoca

:rolleyes:
when you invite people out to a park party for your child it's common custersy to feed said guests? Perhaps she should of dug around the freezer for extra food I'm sure TT has few portions of last year's Christmas ham tucked away cause he know 'it just works' 🙄 4 subs for that volume of people is so so mean.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
yep exactly this!!

she prob told them buy smaller cos shes so teeny tiny

What the actual duck is TT wearing sheel defo have a kidney infection this week! and as for willow jesus she has no sense of style for that child a lightish dress with runners and a fur coat then 🙈🙈 could she not have put tights and nice lil shoes she really hasnt a clue
Pat Butcher

• Haha
She should get the iPhone the pixelation on the stories is really unprofessional/annoying

Not sure how many OG followers of Tracey that are here. Bit notice the birth story gets more dramatic each time??
Like it was always she had the urge to push and she put her hand down, now it’s she put her hand up and felt willows forehead 🤣 like come on!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not sure how many OG followers of Tracey that are here. Bit notice the birth story gets more dramatic each time??
Like it was always she had the urge to push and she put her hand down, now it’s she put her hand up and felt willows forehead 🤣 like come on!!
Absolutely. Can’t see how she could feel the head with her hand without knowing it was there - i certainly felt my babies head passing through my cervix!

Reactions: 3
Sorry guys, I was just busy there looking for Billy’s birth highlight like she has W’s birth saved as a highlight, couldn’t find it though 🤔 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.