Tracey Quinn #6 Growin a veggie patch to bulk up me freezer stash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really think she needs to put willow into her own bed/ room there can’t be much of a relationship between her and Peter with willow there how they even had willow is a shock as billy shared a bed/ room with them until he 4/4.5. I don’t like to judge each to there own

Reactions: 7
Mad idea but maybe if she didn’t buy the cheapest laptops on the market she mightn’t have to replace them so often?!! If she’s half the writer she says she is surely she’d invest?!
My MAC has been 100% for 7 yrs now, totally worth the price.

that last post is her just putting her CV up basically.... all the tags. On the hunt for work it would seem!

Reactions: 7
I really think she needs to put willow into her own bed/ room there can’t be much of a relationship between her and Peter with willow there how they even had willow is a shock as billy shared a bed/ room with them until he 4/4.5. I don’t like to judge each to there own
💯💯💯 Agree with you! It's not normal let's be honest her excuse when she lived in the granny flat was there was no other room. Not something I'd be comfortable with. Knowing them it's saving on washing, wear and tear on her slippers getting up at night, electricity, they've taken all that into consideration.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Every you ever seen so much crap about a laptop 🤦🏼‍♀️
Honestly, another trip down memory lane! Jaysus, how long did it take her to find pictures with a laptop in them?! I wouldn’t be arsed.

She justified the co-sleeping with Billy because they lived in the granny flat. Now she has no justification, so I’d say it’s more down to her own attachment issues. I understand co-sleeping in the early days when they’re feeding around the clock, but the child is almost two as we are regularly reminded. Why would you voluntarily bed share with a starfish?!

Reactions: 5
How has she had hundreds (her words) of laptops in ten years or so?? Im on my second in the same space of time but then again I’m not a writer... so maybe that’s it?! 😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's so bloody annoying. Why does she expect work to come to her? Who in their 30s still references their LC results? I got an A1 in Maths should I tag Countdown on IG and hope they sack Rachel Riley 😂😂 Is that why she was rehashing her shoot with Denise Smith hoping to be offered a lifestyle piece. She's such an irritant.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You rekon leanne might get some of the aveeno stuff or will tight hole keep it all for herself

• Haha
You rekon leanne might get some of the aveeno stuff or will tight hole keep it all for herself
Bejaysa you joking!! The card board box that it came in will be unreal with rocket, cheese, and Frank's hot sauce with last year's turkey 🦃 on it... So good dipped in ice cream

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Bejaysa you joking!! The card board box that it came in will be unreal with rocket, cheese, and Frank's hot sauce with last year's turkey 🦃 on it... So good dipped in ice cream
OMFG 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 i actually spat out my drink this is 👌🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
She's so bloody annoying. Why does she expect work to come to her? Who in their 30s still references their LC results? I got an A1 in Maths should I tag Countdown on IG and hope they sack Rachel Riley 😂😂 Is that why she was rehashing her shoot with Denise Smith hoping to be offered a lifestyle piece. She's such an irritant.
Herself and Siobhan O’Hagan - caught in the Leaving Cert halcyon days.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Putting the feelers out for writing jobs with a typo in the second paragraph 😁

• Haha
Putting the feelers out for writing jobs with a typo in the second paragraph 😁
Spotted that too. If she can't proof read during her best attempt to pitch herself, what hope has she got. She says Peter got her a laptop for her 21st birthday and then finishes her epic by saying "finally, a decent laptop" OUCH 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She said the kids joined her on a work Zoom meeting, but it says everyone has left the call at the top of the screen 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She said the kids joined her on a work Zoom meeting, but it says everyone has left the call at the top of the screen 🙈
Hilarious! It's for the best that everyone had already left the chat. Can you imagine her in the middle of a meeting, interrupting an agenda to say "OMG guy's, can you actually cope with Willow participating in this meeting - so cuuuutte" 🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.