Tracey Quinn #6 Growin a veggie patch to bulk up me freezer stash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she use those "Q&A" sessions to rehash the same sh*te over and over. We know your story inside out. Bore off

Tell us why you fell out with Laura 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is she just acting as the Buy & Sell now? Someone I know needs a PlayStation. Someone I know needs a phone. Someone I know wants to give away a couch. Jaysus 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who in their right mind would take that heap of junk couch? I’ve put better into a skip

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Am I right in saying that’s the couch and the granny flat they lived in ?? I’m pretty sure it is

Reactions: 1
I think it's bizarre that someone would ask her about her kids birth weights. Why would that ever occur to / interest anyone. She used it as an opportunity to reaffirm how teeny tiny Willow was. 7lbs is not a small baby, it's healthy and average. Why is she so keen for people to think of Willow as tiny?

Reactions: 10
I should tell her my sister born at 5lbs & fit in my fathers hands, that was TINY.

There is NOTHING unique bout Willow with the exception she's named after some small fella in a movie & her mother is obsessed with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So the pram service cleaning didn't happen then?? No companies contacted her to do it free...
Am I right in saying that’s the couch and the granny flat they lived in ?? I’m pretty sure it is
No idea but the granny flat was in Crumlin, Dublin 12 and the sofa is in Dublin 16.. And is from the 80's.. Time it got dumped!

She won't advertise a GoFundMe but no bother offering a manky 40year old sofa

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Family day to supervalu!!! I know kids are "allowed" into shops and sometimes we have no choice but to bring them..
But PP was most likely sat at home while she CHOSE to bring BOTH kids to SV for her add...

Also.. Weeping Willow is not that petite if she fits those nappies.. My 5 year old would fit in them and with loads of room.. She's actually petite at slightly past 18kg (and perfectly healthy I might add!)

Reactions: 4
Family day to supervalu!!! I know kids are "allowed" into shops and sometimes we have no choice but to bring them..
But PP was most likely sat at home while she CHOSE to bring BOTH kids to SV for her add...

Also.. Weeping Willow is not that petite if she fits those nappies.. My 5 year old would fit in them and with loads of room.. She's actually petite at slightly past 18kg (and perfectly healthy I might add!)
Was gonna say same, if she's in size 5 nappies already nothing petite about her

Reactions: 3
I’m surprised she doesn’t squeeze her into a smaller size nappy cos there are more in the pack 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Was gonna say same, if she's in size 5 nappies already nothing petite about her
Definitely 🤣🤣🤣 my one year old wears 3s and they're big! Now shes petite she wears 3-6 and 6-9 clothes still but she was actually tiny at birth (under 2kg) because she was early.
Willow definitely isnt petite. As for the couch 😳😳 mother of God i wouldn't give it to the dog

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She was saying how amazing Pampers & water wipes were last week... now the €2.99 are the most gorgeous ones!!!! 🙄🙄🙄

2 out of 4 of my children were smaller than willow and I wouldn’t have said they were teeny tiny just normal size babies 🤮
Did she have a home birth 🤔🤔I NEVER knew she never even mentioned it not ONCE 🥺

• Haha
2 out of 4 of my children were smaller than willow and I wouldn’t have said they were teeny tiny just normal size babies 🤮
Did she have a home birth 🤔🤔I NEVER knew she never even mentioned it not ONCE 🥺
Yep same. My 3 and my sisters babies were all under 7lbs. Small but not teeny tiny. She has a weird attachment to the idea that Willow is petite. She's a perfectly average size, healthy toddler.

Reactions: 5
She's probably stocking up on free nappies SV gifted her so she's going to get enough till willyooos 7 Why these companies pay anyone to promote them is beyond me! I've seen Tracey and mindofamammy both doing the very same add! Rots me.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.