Tracey Quinn #6 Growin a veggie patch to bulk up me freezer stash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now she's plugging her pals doula business. That must be why she wants to train as a midwife so she can join her in something more airy fairy. Let's face it, she's not disciplined enough to be a midwife. She doesn't know what she wants. She's had more faddish career changes than anyone I've seen.
You mean her very best friend in the whole world?? The very best friend in the whole wide world that we've NEVER heard her mention before 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You mean her very best friend in the whole world?? The very best friend in the whole wide world that we've NEVER heard her mention before 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
They actually are friends 🙈 Have been since school. I think she probably spoke more about her on FB (I was friends with TT on her personal page for a few years). She was living in Canada for years and working as a makeup artist before she had a baby.

Do you have to be a midwife to train as a doula? I don't know anyone who used a doula so I'm wondering how much of a call there really is for one?

Reactions: 2
Do you have to be a midwife to train as a doula? I don't know anyone who used a doula so I'm wondering how much of a call there really is for one?
Don't know about training but they are quite popular, although partners are barely allowed in at the minute never mind doulas

Willow and her in shorts on the bleeping 17th of April at 12 degrees with a wind that would cut your skin, it is NOT shorts weather in Dublin

Reactions: 8
No, they aren’t medically trained. They’re certified as “doulas”. They are there to provide emotional support, they can’t do the work of a midwife.

Edit: to add, sorry, that’s not to say a midwife can’t become a doula! A doula just doesn’t need to be a midwife if that’s clear.

Reactions: 3
No, they aren’t medically trained. They’re certified as “doulas”. They are there to provide emotional support, they can’t do the work of a midwife.

Edit: to add, sorry, that’s not to say a midwife can’t become a doula! A doula just doesn’t need to be a midwife if that’s clear.
and remember guys Tracey has an accidental home birth so she can probably skip any course x

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Willow and her in shorts on the bleeping 17th of April at 12 degrees with a wind that would cut your skin, it is NOT shorts weather in Dublin
Shorts and a feckin denim jacket! The child will be smothering with a dose now in a few days.

Reactions: 3
Willows hair is so unkept like her mammys. Don’t understand why she can’t just brush it or stick a bobbin : / clip in it.
Yea, little slides or a hairband would be lovely. Why would she let Willow interrupt people getting their photo taken. Does she think everyone she meets is as mesmerised by Willow as she is. She can be painful at times.

Reactions: 8
Yeah exactly. Prob too tight to buy any! Yeah obviously 🙄 sure did you not know that TT is the only woman in the world to give birth to a girl? And a home birth at that!

Yea, little slides or a hairband would be lovely. Why would she let Willow interrupt people getting their photo taken. Does she think everyone she meets is as mesmerised by Willow as she is. She can be painful at times.
She didn’t ‘let’ Willow interrupt the photo, Willow decided she wanted to do it and she’s the boss.

Reactions: 1
Rather than going to get willow out of the way she took out her phone and took several pictures!! 🙄🙄 I’d have been sweating and probably injured myself trying to get to my toddler in that case!! Didn’t she put something up before about Billy ‘gate crashing’ a group of kids dancing for a show or being recorded for something too?? What a dose!! Can imagine her giggling away at how cute she was saying ‘come ere baby’ *giggle*

Reactions: 6
Rather than going to get willow out of the way she took out her phone and took several pictures!! 🙄🙄 I’d have been sweating and probably injured myself trying to get to my toddler in that case!! Didn’t she put something up before about Billy ‘gate crashing’ a group of kids dancing for a show or being recorded for something too?? What a dose!! Can imagine her giggling away at how cute she was saying ‘come ere baby’ *giggle*
She probably pushes the kids over in that direction, hoping that it’ll be their fifteen minutes of fame!

Reactions: 1
Yeah ages ago she showed Billy gate crashing some dancing at an event thinking it was so cute, I'd have snapped if they got in my way. I HATE parents who think their kids doing their own thing is cute and don't tell them to move away or take them out of the situation. When is she going to realise we have ZERO interest in her bloody kids.

Billy too is equally unkept....some might say salons/barbers closed but going how she presents herself it's a fair assumption that she doesn't even drag a brush through that childs hair.

Reactions: 9
She probably pushes the kids over in that direction, hoping that it’ll be their fifteen minutes of fame!
For sure she did, she thinks those silly posts are cute and hilarious. They actually highlight how obnoxious she is. How dare she spoil someone's photo so she can make her own rubbish content starring her over exposed toddler

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.