Tracey Quinn #6 Growin a veggie patch to bulk up me freezer stash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus this woman wants to be a midwife and she can’t handle the stress of one child’s lunchbox 🙄🙄 I usually do the fruit the night before but a sandwich made and then stored in the fridge would be rank 20 hours later and the rice cake would be gone stale!
Imagine those nails rooting up your fanny for a babies head🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Showing us in her latest grid post that Willow also got the Turquoise sandals 🤣 "the little Jelly sandals - can we deal" Yes Tracey of course we can deal. No-one gives a sh*t about your toddlers shoes only you 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is there nothing else to her than having children? I do, it's hard sometimes, but it's not an achievement requiring special skills is it?

Why can't she wash her hands?! It upsets me at this stage.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What’s the point of the bobbin in her hair? It’s holding up about seven strands of hair. It’s not a fashionable look, TT, and it doesn’t seem to serve a practical purpose either. Wtf?!

Also a bit chilly to have the child out in the jelly sandals!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Was that the outfit she had on for her party at the weekend? The child in jelly sandals when the temps hit minus and there was frost on the ground

Reactions: 3
Oh man, that supervalu ad. How could any brand be happy with that? The jumper. The brows. The roots 🙈

Reactions: 7
Like I know we all have roots, but wash, straighten your hair and make yourself neat, the bleeping HACK of her. Some of the huns that live around her could give her a few lessons, but her & the pineapple prob think themselves too good for their neighbours

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh duck off tracey with your shite about pampers and water wipes being an absolute bargain, you only use them when they’re free 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She wears the wackiest jumpers. All sorts of old fashioned garish colours and prints. Reminds me of the film the Snapper, particularly George Burgess wife 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.