Tracey Quinn #5 Once a month podcaster 'til I'm an RTE broadcaster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I loved LD's comment earlier LOL

Tighthole Tracey is a filthy dirty shameless scruff and I can't understand how the company worked with her.

Reactions: 6
She across as so dull and boring on it.

Reactions: 1
It's amazing how these bloggers can delete & block people when they are pulled up on stuff but not bother answering questions about products when asked petty

You forgot to thank him for bullying women.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Didn't she just buy a "starter pack" from the ordinary or one of them cheap brands?? now she's been trying this whatever its call for weeks?? Christ on a bike!!!

Aliso or whatever it's called is Andrea Roche's company.
Ahh... Makes sense now

Reactions: 3
Aliso or whatever it's called is Andrea Roche's company.
Oh that is so disingenuous!! She should have to declare that its a product by her management company otherwise its even more sly than it already was. The sooner this Instagram bubble implodes on these scroungers the better. Thats a new low even for you Tuppence. Don't think we didn't notice you thawed out one of the cakes from your Aldi Mothers day pack for Pineapples birthday. Scab couldn't even spring for a fresh one for the best hubby in the land

Reactions: 11
I was coming on today what a fucking scab. We buy those cakes weekly they cost pennies

Reactions: 5
She froze a free cake? Are you kidding me!!

Reactions: 7
The rusty green paintbrush is back for the eggwash

See she washed her footmuff badly
It’s hanging on her washing line
Still waiting for a freebie TT!

Reactions: 4
Why would any skincare brand choose to work with someone who can’t wash their hands?
I nearly got sick when I saw those fingernails
What’s she doing, out digging in the non existent veg patch in the garden??

I see her giving out about Willow's tantrums again on her stories. Well Tracey, the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome

The paintbrush used for the eggwash is just something else
I'd say those sausage rolls were delightful. Mmm rust....

Tracey doesn't need that anti touch key for her purse anyway she manages just fine not touching the fucking thing week in week out.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.