Tracey Quinn #4 Willow stuck to the tit so Peter’s not getting his bit!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That sausage stew or casserole or whatever it is doesn’t entice me in any way... She is no more a #foodblogger than I am!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
this honestly in relation to anything yous are talking about but she lives on my road, I do see her go on a walk up to the park everyday but billy does be on the bike and willow in the pram but me and my mam were just saying how she’s literally never off the phone, like NEVER, even in the park that she goes to during the summer she let willow out of the pram and was was tottering around in the grass, but her head still bet in her phone, I honestly feel sorry for the kids, billy was calling her the other day to show her something but she wouldn’t take her head out of it to look at him, like go an enjoy your kids, just crazy no time for them 🙄 her fella seems like a rude pig as well, I always smile and say hello to everyone but I never get anything back off him other then a look, this sounds so bitchy but I had to say it somewhere 😂😂
clearly where baby hitler gets it from then she constantly has her head in a phone now 🙄🙄
why is she still blending willows food tho its mushed enough as it is 🤮

Why is the child still on smooth food? She should be well used to lumpy food

I don’t know any ‘foodie’ who eats highly processed wafer thin chicken slices 🤢 inside an omelette!! Surely she had a roast chicken from last year in that freezer to use 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t know any ‘foodie’ who eats highly processed wafer thin chicken slices 🤢 inside an omelette!! Surely she had a roast chicken from last year in that freezer to use 😂😂
Stop 🤮😂 Wasn’t it an omelette with chicken and creamy veg accompanied by tomatoes on toast? Very random combo!

Reactions: 1
The post about the couch 🤦 I thought she was trolling tattle for a min!
Her posts seem to be an attempt to highlight her writing skills for a new gig but it all seems so basic like a 1st year wrote it

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Did they?? How do people know that?

100% agree, if it was really just about her mental health and self care then why would she be bringing her phone into the fecking sea
She posted a story of them walking into a bar/restaurant and then also came in stories saying it was like a second honeymoon. She said she would do a full blog and tell us all about it when she was finished unpacking.

Spouted the usual crap about taking precautions and everyone has to make their own decisions.

Reactions: 2
Aoife B also gushed about how great it was for her and her hubby to have their 'couple' time. Greece was on the green list at the time but I think she copped on from the reaction to others have done similar that there would be a lot of criticism so the highlight or blogpost never appeared.
As others have said completely unrelatable.

Reactions: 3
She posted a story of them walking into a bar/restaurant and then also came in stories saying it was like a second honeymoon. She said she would do a full blog and tell us all about it when she was finished unpacking.

Spouted the usual crap about taking precautions and everyone has to make their own decisions.
Wow. Completely missed that. How nice for them!

Reactions: 1
Aoife B also gushed about how great it was for her and her hubby to have their 'couple' time. Greece was on the green list at the time but I think she copped on from the reaction to others have done similar that there would be a lot of criticism so the highlight or blogpost never appeared.
As others have said completely unrelatable.
This woman really annoys me all she does is moan about her kids and needing her time

Reactions: 4
Willow knew she was in a medical setting today and screamed the place down. Yes she did that of course, not cause she's absolutely spoiled to a ridiculous level. Only one parent can go tomorrow. Yes Tracey it's been like that for a year now you also aren't meant to bring Billy bear and a picnic like you have been all year too. Also how condescending most people can't get lasagne right? As far as I can see she can't get any meal right unless it's meant to be vile looking slop.

Reactions: 5
‘Can you believe some consultants only want cash or cheque’

says the one using public waitlists since 1900!
Wow. She’s hoping a nice private doctor will bump her up a private list. She could be in for a big surprise. Nobody wants a child to need surgery, but she said ‘ We said we would be proactive’... willow is a few months off of 2. This was picked up at 6 months !!

Reactions: 3
She’s such a chancer she’s telling a story of her not liking ‘medical’ settings so she can have her excuse ready for tmrw when baby hitler screams the place down!! She’ll get some shock at the price when she has to pay for surgery as I’m sure she has no private health insurance 🙄🙄

‘Can you believe some consultants only want cash or cheque’

says the one using public waitlists since 1900!
Wow. She’s hoping a nice private doctor will bump her up a private list. She could be in for a big surprise. Nobody wants a child to need surgery, but she said ‘ We said we would be proactive’... willow is a few months off of 2. This was picked up at 6 months !!
I laughed at this! What way was she expecting to pay?! Although I think it’s cash or card nowadays seeing as cheques are being phased out. Not that she strikes me as the type to carry a chequebook around!

She will get the shock of her life if she has to pay privately for surgery. All the swipe ups in the world won’t help.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.