Tracey Quinn #4 Willow stuck to the tit so Peter’s not getting his bit!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would she ever just go out for a walk on her own like??? It was late on Friday evening and I’m sure the pineapple was finished work he must have been minding Billy, she seriously needs time away from baby hitler, I know people give out about certain bloggers always having me time but she’s like the complete opposite!! I’d feel sorrry for her if it wasn’t all her own doing/choice 😂😂
She’s more attached to baby hitler than baby hitler to her

Reactions: 5
Peter couldn't handle willow on his own. She is too strong willed, did you not know she was the inspiration for the film the boss baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The beg for someone to donate food or gifts for her dad’s birthday is just awful. Has she nothing to give him from her free pr shite ?

Reactions: 7
She strikes me as a very needy person, she's afraid to stop BF'ing willow in the event the child becomes too independent.

Reactions: 1
Oh guys...Tracey is going down a hard path with Willow. She says she follows gentle parenting techniques. But being a gentle parent does not mean letting your child do whatever so they dont throw a tantrum. You have to have boundaries and follow through no matter what..gentle parenting is noticing and validating your child's upset while keeping the boundary. Quickly moving on to something else they can do. I work with parents of children from zero up....do something now. I've a strong willed daughter myself who wants to rule the roost at 4 years old but I would be doing her disservice if we allowed everything to be her way..theres always times you can encourage it but not everytime. Tantrums are normal...allow them...and teach later..I could go on 🙈 but I will shut up😂

Reactions: 7
She strikes me as a very needy person, she's afraid to stop BF'ing willow in the event the child becomes too independent.
Strikes me as v. needy too. Why does she feel the need to over assert how her mam and sissy are her bfs all the time. I think she's secretly jealous of Leanne a bit. I know she gets pegged as a dry sh1te for her age but she struck me as more self assured than TT a bit more comfortable in her own skin and the mam seems to have an extra soft spot for her. She'll make the arrival of the baby about Willow being a great cousin somehow 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
she really is weather she realises how bad she is or not i dunno but its amazing how much they learn to know at this age my lady is same age and so clever she pushes and tries to get her way the whole time difference is i dnt allow it she is creating a whole lot of problems because that child does not know the meaning of the word no

Reactions: 4
I think I preferred when she had the old phone and everything was blurry. You could’ve imagined the food wasn’t quite as bad as it is.

• Haha
In stitches at the comments today, baby hitler. Freezing phones and yes preferred the old phone - not seeing the food properly - it’s off putting.

Reactions: 1
“Found the perfect gift for my dad”. No TT, you were SENT the perfect gift for your dad. She really boils my blood lately.

Absolutely mortified for her. She did not want suggestions in the box, that was just her way of segwaying (last night it just hit me 🙄)
into the big spiel of how great the grazing boxes are in return for blagging a freebie for her Dads birthday. Severe second hand embarrassment for her, god love her she’s as tight. Where’s the #gifted on your post Trace?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.