Tracey Quinn #4 Willow stuck to the tit so Peter’s not getting his bit!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sick of seeing all this, "my heart is so full" and "I'm melting" while watching her kids do the most boring things. Saint Tray.

What in God's name is in that pot. Veg and apple. I just don't know what to say anymore.
She has such a bad food relationship with herself. Someone said earlier she has binged for weeks and now restricts again. There was a sensible way of doing that but she isn’t able to do the balance! Her family dinners actually make me nauseous - like to the point it looks like vomit !

Reactions: 2
She has such a bad food relationship with herself. Someone said earlier she has binged for weeks and now restricts again. There was a sensible way of doing that but she isn’t able to do the balance! Her family dinners actually make me nauseous - like to the point it looks like vomit !
Leanne was the same with binge and restrict regarding foods.

Reactions: 3
Just wait til Leanne has the baby... she’s been eating all round her for 8 months. Now she’s not overweight by any means but I know she likes to be ‘slim’ at her lowest target
Do you follow her? I got the boot when she went on her deleting spree.

She's a joke. Binge eating for weeks over Christmas, now back eating Slimming World recipes and calling it "mindful eating". Desperately coming onto her stories claiming it's healthy and not worthy of an unfollow. Even she knows its all BS!

What would have been mindful eating would be not having 3 weeks of binge eating. She ate nothing but takeaways and treats in huge portions. Nothing healthy or mindful about that. I can't believe she charged people for advice on healthy eating. She is literally binging and yo yo dieting just like she was before.

What the hell was that photoshoot as well - she won't share the photos?? Did she do a sexy shoot for PP :LOL:

Edit: Just saw she follows Secret Boudoir studio. OMG hilarious, seems she did do a sexy shoot🤣
I reckon ye have called it right in guessing it's a boudoir shoot. She won't be able to not post these. She is only mad about herself.

I'm currently laughing at psychic Ma in the forest yesterday standing in the pissing rain. Mother earth and father sky 🤣 I've heard it all now.

Do you follow her? I got the boot when she went on her deleting spree.

I reckon ye have called it right in guessing it's a boudoir shoot. She won't be able to not post these. She is only mad about herself.
Yup that purple chaise lounge and oval mirror are also on the boudoir page. If its all so secret then why keep dropping hints about it. She's such an attention seeker. Own it or keep it private who cares but stop fishing for compliments - dose. It would be more interesting than our daily dose of Willow and her dieting .

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yup that purple chaise longue and oval mirror are also on the boudoir page. If its all so secret then why keep dropping hints about it. She's such an attention seeker. Own it or keep it private who cares but stop fishing for cpmpliments - dose. It would be more interesting than our daily dose of Willow and her dieting .
She’s not dieting 🤣🤣🤣 she’s mindfully healthy eating 🤭🤭🤭

She is a dose. Good god imagine actually being her friend.

She actually doesn't seem to have any friends does she? Like proper lifelong friends. 🤔

Anyone else wondering what kinda washed out 10yr old Penneys lingerie she wore for a sexy photo shoot 🤷🏼‍♀️🥶

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s so cheap she probably wore her birthday suit
Is that the point of a boudoir shoot though ? Not being smart because I honestly don’t know, but is it not suggestive pics but nobody can actually see if you are wearing clothes or not. ? Maybe I’m watching too many random things on Netflix 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Is that the point of a boudoir shoot though ? Not being smart because I honestly don’t know, but is it not suggestive pics but nobody can actually see if you are wearing clothes or not. ? Maybe I’m watching too many random things on Netflix 🤣
I dont know I was just making a joke really

Is insta now her 'job'. She is not working for FFHQ anymore is she? Didnt she say she was doing a course training to.be a life coach? No mention of that anymore....she hardly makes alot from Instagram would she?

Is insta now her 'job'. She is not working for FFHQ anymore is she? Didnt she say she was doing a course training to.be a life coach? No mention of that anymore....she hardly makes alot from Instagram would she?
Welcome to Tracey the temporary part time bandwagon hopper 🤣

I don’t think she’s working for anyone bar the odd free bag of breaded chicken strips... she could be still on the PUP because the last time she was working for FFHQ the pandemic started ..

How does she put on 10 lbs over Christmas , I’m doing slimming world myself have lost 2.5 stone since August , I took 2 weeks holidays, had what I fancied and prob too many nights of drink and was only up 1/2 lb today

How does she put on 10 lbs over Christmas , I’m doing slimming world myself have lost 2.5 stone since August , I took 2 weeks holidays, had what I fancied and prob too many nights of drink and was only up 1/2 lb today
Because she binges and restricts. I do SW on and off to keep myself on track - I put on 2 pounds over Christmas. 10 pounds for Tracey or the 7 pounds for fat to fatter Sarah Burke is nothing but a sign of pure gluttony. That’s not going off plan that’s eating rings around yourself!! She restricts herself so much when she’s being ‘mindful’ that when she binges she has no control

Reactions: 4
Was she on Style Council? I didn't see it but So Sue mentioned Tracey Quinn on her Facebook. Would make sense. A reality tv show is very on brand.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.