Tracey Quinn #4 Willow stuck to the tit so Peter’s not getting his bit!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most things bought because they were bargains not because she needed or liked them! She could have that space organised so much better everything is just shoved against the wall no wonder she has anxiety

they have plenty space but the cheap tatt & clutter makes it painful to look at. Lucky for us she’s going back to sharing healthy recipes again 🤣

Reactions: 3
Oh look at this train Peter saw it on some bargain alerts thing omg hahhahahahahhahahaha they make me sick with how scabby they are like why even say that how is you both being hungry bastards content like they make my skin crawl sorry rant over

Reactions: 4
God I couldn’t cope with that ‘play area’ I’d be putting in a load more storage, there’s plenty of room there for it, the bits she has are so mix and match probably brought them from renting 🙄 that room has so much potential but their too scabby to do it nice!!
Also did Santa only bring a dolls buggy?? And a cheap bargain train??
And the cats bed in the middle of it 🤢🤢

• Sick
The house is so small I would crack up with all those toys in the kitchen
Her kitchen and dining space is huge for those houses tbf she just hasn't put any money into it since they moved in, it could look amazing and work well

Reactions: 1
To be fair, not everyone can afford big houses, it’s more the way it’s decorated etc and the mess everywhere.

To be fair, not everyone can afford big houses, it’s more the way it’s decorated etc and the mess everywhere.
Ah I get that totally but it would drive me nuts having all that crap lined up in my kitchen.

Reactions: 2
New year... new slops for dinner!! Cos it all just worked. Wait for the pastry... will be tiniest bit left over from the summer 😂😂

• Haha
I think it was more likely she bought Willow Bear's Christmas clothes in the Easter sale. Peter must live on bargain sites. Nothing but the cheapest for his wife and kids. Him on the other hand is rolling in designer labels. Poor Tracey has one pair of Saltwater sandals and a pair of River Island jeans.

Just if you didn't know January sales are a thing, Tracey has set us all straight

• Haha
Why the hell has willow been in summer clothes are flipping winter if her winter clothes where bought in last years sale 🙄

Ahh Tracey (cause I know you read here) Chorizo is pronounced with emphasis on the CH not as if it began with SH. So annoying 🥵

I'm no stranger to the Jan sales but there's something so off-putting in her glee at kitting her kids out in outfits that cost between €2-5. Especially given she'd happily spend more on a coffee and cake for herself

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Im all for sale shopping but jesus she takes the biscuit if ur gona buy xmas clothes for the following year then use them at xmas, dnt buy spring clothes for xmas!! its like she only shops the sale rails and takes watever sizes she can 🙄🙄

Im all for sale shopping but jesus she takes the biscuit if ur gona buy xmas clothes for the following year then use them at xmas, dnt buy spring clothes for xmas!! its like she only shops the sale rails and takes watever sizes she can 🙄🙄
Like her dinners. Scrapes a meal together with whatever is available. For someone so into self care she doesn't seem to value herself at all

Reactions: 5
What happened to the new year new me let's all eat vegetables. Bailey's coffee smothered in cream while in the bath doesn't seem too healthy to me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.