Tracey Quinn #4 Willow stuck to the tit so Peter’s not getting his bit!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing in the middle is a yo bear dried fruit winder. They come in packs of 2. Not filling at all

I don’t have a 6 year old, but this would only be a snack for my 3 year old.. am I wrong thinking this looks very light for billies full day at school
That is almost as depressing as her wow dinners. Not half enough food there for a ful day, plus its freezing, bit more than fruit ffs

Reactions: 2
God my 8 year old girl has a whole meal sandwich with ham lettuce Mayo, baby bel, fruit, bel vita breakfast bar and those mini cucumbers 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
It would be grand if the sandwich wasnt so small. My child of a similar age would eat a very similar lunch but with a more hearty sandwich

No wonder he’s a thin miserable looking little thing, between the minimal lunches and the skimpy clothes he's going around like Oliver Twist

Reactions: 3
On the lunch thing my 5yr old wouldn't eat half that she eats so slow, I'm Lucky if she eats an entire sandwich all day over 2 breaks. They also get little time to eat which doesn't help and she likes to chat 🙄 it's also why I make sure she eats heaps for brekkie and the min she gets home.

On the lunch thing my 5yr old wouldn't eat half that she eats so slow, I'm Lucky if she eats an entire sandwich all day over 2 breaks. They also get little time to eat which doesn't help and she likes to chat 🙄 it's also why I make sure she eats heaps for brekkie and the min she gets home.
That's fair enough, but I think Billy has a very healthy appetite, he was always willing to eat whatever random slop she served him. I'd always prefer to give my child more rather than less in their lunch, as you never know how their appetite will be. And if it's a case they were just yapping too much, they'll always finish it off when they get home. You never want your child to go hungry, especially when they're learning all day, and it's cold now too. Just imo

I agree that the lunch really doesn’t look very appealing and some kids don’t eat much at school but knowing Tracey it’s not that Billy won’t eat it it’s that she’s too tight to buy anything nice for him!!

Reactions: 4
Lunch does look very miserable, I give my kids a good bit of food as like someone said earlier I’d rather give more than have them sitting there hungry. Knowing her she probably isn’t going food shopping this week as they are going to the hotel at the weekend. Probably using up all her out of date leftovers for lunches.

I just can’t fathom why she shares stuff like this? It’s hardly inspirational. I get good ideas from the likes of Lili Forberg, my eldest is her sons age and I would give her similar lunches in terms of balance etc

I wouldn’t even give the 4 yr old Billy’s lunch because it’s too heavy on sugar to keep her going but Tracey knows Billy best. I just can’t understand sharing the dark picture of the lunchbox 🤷🏼‍♀️

I just can’t fathom why she shares stuff like this? It’s hardly inspirational. I get good ideas from the likes of Lili Forberg, my eldest is her sons age and I would give her similar lunches in terms of balance etc

I wouldn’t even give the 4 yr old Billy’s lunch because it’s too heavy on sugar to keep her going but Tracey knows Billy best. I just can’t understand sharing the dark picture of the lunchbox 🤷🏼‍♀️
Have to agree with you here. Even her dinners, pure slip. Why would we want to see it? It’s empty the fridge everyday. You can’t have leftover veg everyday

Have to agree with you here. Even her dinners, pure slip. Why would we want to see it? It’s empty the fridge everyday. You can’t have leftover veg everyday

mylittlebabog calling out people with a following breaking restrictions.... looking at you Tracey

Reactions: 7
mylittlebabog calling out people with a following breaking restrictions.... looking at you Tracey
I like Kellie. She's hardworking, generous and honest. Someone said here they knew her and she fell out with Tracey as she caught her bitching about her. They all seem to be frenemies

I don’t have a 6 year old, but this would only be a snack for my 3 year old.. am I wrong thinking this looks very light for billies full day at school
My 6 year old would never leave me live it down if I gave that as lunch!
A standard lunch here would be pasta (hot in a flask), sandwich's (2 full slices of bread with filling), fruit and a yogurt. And they come in starved from school at 2:30PM.
And my child is a whippet of a thing. Not overfed or overweight.. Just in case anyone thinks that's allot of food

I like Kellie. She's hardworking, generous and honest. Someone said here they knew her and she fell out with Tracey as she caught her bitching about her. They all seem to be frenemies
Big fan of Kellie's. Honest, yet kind, no bullshit approach to Instagram. Clearly works her arse off and raises a gaggle of kids. She's saving for a house and still has the generosity to give away wonderful prizes. She's definitely my favourite mummy blogger.

Reactions: 10
God she really is the head off mystic Ma I thought it the minute I saw it so you’d wonder how willow didn’t know her 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Big fan of Kellie's. Honest, yet kind, no bullshit approach to Instagram. Clearly works her arse off and raises a gaggle of kids. She's saving for a house and still has the generosity to give away wonderful prizes. She's definitely my favourite mummy blogger.
Yes! I love Kellie. She rolls up her sleeves and gets on with whatever is thrown at her. Theres no attention seeking or fishing for handouts. She could easily keep her freebies as she has plenty of need for them with her kiddos but she humbly gives them away. Shes a class act!

Tracey didnt tag the salon she got the brows or hair done in? Must have paid so. Bit scabby not to give them a shout out anyway. Jens Journeys always tags places she pays in if shes happy with the service. Everything doesnt have to be to get something in return 🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.