Tracey Quinn #3 Pockets are tight, will SuperValu or Aldi win the fight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For me its not just the tightness. Its how sneaky she is. Shes fully aware how crass it is showing endless freebies and instead of actually donating like many others its an empty promise for fear of losing followers. She had a hefty loot this year and the only thing shes commited to leaving her household is a quarter bottle of prosecco to her bloody sister. Disgusting!!!!
It’s disgusting. Anyone can be frugal and save pennies but it’s the way she can get a cooked chicken to last 3837 breakfast, lunch and dinners and if she got a free cooked chicken she would freeze it before donating as much as a tin of beans to anyone. Covid might have been the reason she lost the family friendly HQ gig ? I mean just being listed is a writer is nothing. Laura doyle is listed too and she hasn’t written for them in ages , at least for them they could use covid as an excuse to move her on 🤣 remember the drama of going to the office ??? She went about 3 times

Reactions: 1
Awwww here ... pure DOSE. She sleeps in the bed with willow and Peter sleeps with Billy is this right ?! What the actual duck land do they live in ?! Put the child in a cot like people have done for generations 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ Yes we all rear our kids our own way but duck me her and her heartstrings are a joke. I’d understand the bed sharing if they were still in the granny flat but come on ... but if normality is needed big time
I hate to criticise how another person parents but i find that so strange that she sleeps with one child and peter sleeps with the other?! For what purpose?? Call me mad but shouldn't the parents be in their own bed and the kids in their own bed?? "she doesn't like the cot"... A baby will learn whatever its taught. Of course if shes constantly lifted and taken into the bed shes going to act up every night to get her own way. Then what, at age 3 or 4 the child suddenly finds itself in its own bed in its own room? I just don't see the point of it.

Reactions: 5
I know some couples will sleep in separate beds when babies are newborn from a safe sleeping point of view, especially since their bed is pretty small. However once they get a bit bigger there’s no need.
Also she’s talking shite about a cot sure she only had a side sleeper and they grow out of them by 8/9 months!! And sure knowing Tracey one little squeak and willow would have been lifted straight out!!

So the 8-9 month pregnant sister is travelling from Kildare to Citywest for a family dinner. Whats with these people making rules to suit themselves?

Reactions: 3
Sorry lads but what does she be wearing ? Tracey dresses like she bought the sale rail in a bad second hand shop!!! !! Mixing with Leanne, the mother is there too you can see it from Leannes stories . Wow.
Some number back from 2010. Nice to see Leanne still wearing same dresses

I hate to criticise how another person parents but i find that so strange that she sleeps with one child and peter sleeps with the other?! For what purpose?? Call me mad but shouldn't the parents be in their own bed and the kids in their own bed?? "she doesn't like the cot"... A baby will learn whatever its taught. Of course if shes constantly lifted and taken into the bed shes going to act up every night to get her own way. Then what, at age 3 or 4 the child suddenly finds itself in its own bed in its own room? I just don't see the point of it.
exactly!! shes weaning her off the night time feeds but cudnt wean her into the cot 🤷‍♀️ because she wont let her cry apparently there's ways of doing it without making them cry it out! even wen she had the co sleeper she was never in it she was constantly in the bed & theres no need for that with a co sleeper, its just traceys needyness, i dunno who shes foolin thinking willow will just go into her own bed wen she's watever age

• Heart
Some number back from 2010. Nice to see Leanne still wearing same dresses
No joke I had that top in 2010 😂😂😂 it was a different colour but exact same otherwise.. what was I thinking 😂

Sorry lads but what does she be wearing ? Tracey dresses like she bought the sale rail in a bad second hand shop!!! !! Mixing with Leanne, the mother is there too you can see it from Leannes stories . Wow.
Oh you were one of the select few that made the cut for Leannes page 😂

Reactions: 5
surprised Leanne even allowed it to be posted and even letting on that she travelled up from Kildare. Suppose their mixing in households to if they have the brass neck to meet in public and post it

Since shes so good at home blowdrys why didnt she do that for her family night out or was Denise not available 😂

surprised Leanne even allowed it to be posted and even letting on that she travelled up from Kildare. Suppose their mixing in households to if they have the brass neck to meet in public and post it
100% I bet they've both been down to mystic in Wexford. Tracey was very quiet a few weekends ago. What is Leanne thinking driving to citywest and back for a dinner at her stage of pregnancy during a pandemic

Reactions: 4
New thread idea... Willow stuck to the tit so Peter’s not getting his bit 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So the 8-9 month pregnant sister is travelling from Kildare to Citywest for a family dinner. Whats with these people making rules to suit themselves?
Cradling the belly incase anyone forgot she is up the duff.

Mystic Ma doesn't know what or who she is. Dressed up like a young one in the skinny jeans for a meal out yet on her own fortune telling pages she's kitted out in some second hand gear you'd pick up off a crusty in George's St Arcade.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Was that bitchy or what the way she showed the broken decoration and tagged mylittlebabog? The tone of voice too "remember Kelly when you had your plaque company". Bursting with something.

Also £31 for a double breast pump is shockingly cheap. No wonder she didn't get on with it.

• Haha
That dress made her look so frumpy. It reminds me of something from the 90s you'd get in the ilac centre. Shes not a bad looking girl but she has no clue how to dress for her age.

Mystic is a new age hippie one minute and mutton dressed as lamb the next. Still more stylish than her daughters. The bros girlfriend looked stunning!

Reactions: 2
That dress made her look so frumpy. It reminds me of something from the 90s you'd get in the ilac centre. Shes not a bad looking girl but she has no clue how to dress for her age.

Mystic is a new age hippie one minute and mutton dressed as lamb the next. Still more stylish than her daughters. The bros girlfriend looked stunning!
Anyone cop the lipstick are the two sisters wearing the same? When she was showing the beef and chilli to the top right you could see a very worn mac lipstick on the table 🤢

• Sad
Anyone cop the lipstick are the two sisters wearing the same? When she was showing the beef and chilli to the top right you could see a very worn mac lipstick on the table 🤢
Yea I saw that the mucky foundation all over it 🤮 I dont see Tracey buying Mac.

Was that bitchy or what the way she showed the broken decoration and tagged mylittlebabog? The tone of voice too "remember Kelly when you had your plaque company". Bursting with something.

Also £31 for a double breast pump is shockingly cheap. No wonder she didn't get on with it.
The screen of the pump looked filthy.. wondering if it was breast milk 🤢🤢

• Sick
So Mystic Ma came from Wexford, Tracey Bear from Dublin and and BoreAnne from kildare, another girl from somewhere else, dunno who she is. At least 4 households mixing from at least 3 different counties. And she blasts it all over her stories so obviously doesn't give a duck. She's a selfish cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.