Tracey Quinn #3 Pockets are tight, will SuperValu or Aldi win the fight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say she was given the elbow from the ‘strategy director’ bullshit role, she’s listed as a writer now, presume it’s just freelance stuff.

Reactions: 1
I’d say she was given the elbow from the ‘strategy director’ bullshit role, she’s listed as a writer now, presume it’s just freelance stuff.
And I remember the big deal she made about "going to the office" one day. She's like her mother, sticks at nothing.

Reactions: 5
She looks far better in that headshot than in those smug selfies. She should have used something that on the AR website. How come the others have 2-3 lines on what they're all about and she has 4-5 paragraphs 😂 sticks at nothing is absolutely right. She assumed she'd be famous after dttb and she wouldn't have to worry about work

Note she says "I'm not ready to stop breastfeeding" sorry but doesn't the childs need dictate this? She'd be better placed to sort out her own neediness before offering self care advice out to others

Reactions: 4
What age is willow? She shouldn't need anything to pacify her during the night at this stage never mind weaning her from the boob to a bottle just during the night.

I’ll be donating or passing on some of these items. Oh I can’t wait to show billy this and billy will love tnis, I just stopped she’s no intention of passing on and also she’s no intention to stop breast feeding she’ll be back night feeding next week

Reactions: 4
I’ll be donating or passing on some of these items. Oh I can’t wait to show billy this and billy will love tnis, I just stopped she’s no intention of passing on and also she’s no intention to stop breast feeding she’ll be back night feeding next week
She's disgusting - says shes donating stuff then proceeds to say shes framing that map, used the bathstuff, giving the colouring stuff to Billy and going for a free family lunch and crazy golf over xmas. Shes a hungry greedy little witch. Alidee has triplets and a little girl that she could treat and shes handing over her gifts, Dom nugent doing loads of giveaways, even grabby Aoibhe sending stuff to followers, Kellie has 5 young kids and doing giveways. What does Tuppence do? Hoard it all for her husband and kids. I'm done adding to her viewer numbers shes a a lowlife. If you want to keep them all so be it but dont be sly you arent donating jack sh*t Tracey.

By donating she means keeping or using them as Christmas presents for family so she doesn't have to spend anything, she's vile

• Haha
Reactions: 7
am i missing something ? i have a 14 month old boy who hasnt needed anything to settle him (unless he is sick) by night for a long time? not mommy bragging here please dont think i am!! i wasnt a breastfeeder but i imagine if you are still feeding her for bedtme and naps that of course a one year old will expect it in the night time... greedy, so so so greedy!

am i missing something ? i have a 14 month old boy who hasnt needed anything to settle him (unless he is sick) by night for a long time? not mommy bragging here please dont think i am!! i wasnt a breastfeeder but i imagine if you are still feeding her for bedtme and naps that of course a one year old will expect it in the night time... greedy, so so so greedy!
It's a total comfort thing for a breastfed baby. I did the year so can't comment on what it's like when a child becomes more aware. I know some friends who have kids much older who are crappy sleepers and demand boob every time they wake up. It's like losing a soother but you have to ask for the soother rather than be able to pop it back in your one mouth.
Definitely a rod for your own back though. Those I know don't moan about it because they know what the fix is. Tracey does too.

Reactions: 2
Awwww here ... pure DOSE. She sleeps in the bed with willow and Peter sleeps with Billy is this right ?! What the actual duck land do they live in ?! Put the child in a cot like people have done for generations 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ Yes we all rear our kids our own way but duck me her and her heartstrings are a joke. I’d understand the bed sharing if they were still in the granny flat but come on ... but if normality is needed big time

So her child was feeding all night so much so she didnt need a feed in the morning. Like in what world is that something you would let happen. I won't use the term 'normal' as hate it but thats just insane

i want to do it as gently as possible and explain everything to her 🙄 ah here ive heard it all now there is no explaining to a toddler like & especially not Willow cos wat she wants she gets and thats down to Tracey i reckon she doesn't feed much durin the day and now she's afraid if she stops at night sheel stop altogether! i dunno wat kind of a fool peter is at all those sleepin arrangements arent good for any of them my hubbie wud go ballistic 😂😂

Literally thought the same thing, donating my arse, she’s a miserable cow. She will use it all to give to the kids from Santa.

Literally thought the same thing, donating my arse, she’s a miserable cow. She will use it all to give to the kids from Santa.
It’s just makes me sick. The poor kids have absolutely nothing. It’s not like they are short of money and wtf was willow wearing all week jumping in the puddles

Billy will be so excited when he sees this..., of course he will he will think it’s Christmas. Because usually he gets sale items or tatt received for free. I don’t know how she gets sent stuff nothing about her is influencial. I know it’s cheaper than advertising but Christ almighty it turns me off companies . The free lunch , she will never again mention that company or buy from them. She’s an absolute manipulative thief.

For me its not just the tightness. Its how sneaky she is. Shes fully aware how crass it is showing endless freebies and instead of actually donating like many others its an empty promise for fear of losing followers. She had a hefty loot this year and the only thing shes commited to leaving her household is a quarter bottle of prosecco to her bloody sister. Disgusting!!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.