Tracey Quinn #3 Pockets are tight, will SuperValu or Aldi win the fight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looked into calorie counting a few months back and couldn't hack it all so yes I'm guessing she's back at SW. Next week she'll probably be selling herself as a Unislim consultant.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That takeaway:sick: how does she think thats a healthy portion
She put up about 10 posts on healthy eating and changing your ways only to follow it up with a big takeaway and an aspartame filled desert 🤣 then praised herself for not picking at a few prawn crackers and chips off the child's plate.

Reactions: 3
I think it’s mad how she decided not to show Billy’s face anymore and all u have to do is look back and u can see him really makes sense now 🤦‍♀️ She didn’t address it at any stage she is following in peoples foot steps like this mama doodles etc - she doesn’t show her sons face either

Reactions: 2
I bet you a stupid duvet cover that she’s following SW but won’t admit it. Obvious by the breakfast she’s doing the healthy a/b thing. She won’t refer To it as it’s no longer beneficial to her she’s not a consultant any more but even the mention of the Chinese / black bean/veg/rice is SW thinking. Please don’t think I’m here selling SW. I’ve been there too & got obsessed but can she at least be honest !
She's not an honest person and that why we're 3 threads in. Gushing over SV though as soon as the voucher runs out she'll be back to Aldi. Peddling a mindful eating course though she was eating rings around herself. Pretending her kids said something profound for content. Warning her followers of us bullies here even though her husband had 3/4 accounts here. She should stick to SW its the only thing that seems to work for her but of course she'd never admit that

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I think it’s mad how she decided not to show Billy’s face anymore and all u have to do is look back and u can see him really makes sense now 🤦‍♀️ She didn’t address it at any stage she is following in peoples foot steps like this mama doodles etc - she doesn’t show her sons face either
She should make the decision to not show either child if that's the case but sur she needs the "content".

Reactions: 1
I really don’t get the whole mindful eating thing I think the naked blondie does it aswell but i just don’t get it , on a serious note has anyone tried any diets/ tablets (safe ones) or anything really that actually works , I’m really struggling at the moment and don’t know if I trust any of those bloggers that are probably paid to promote stuff . I will try anything 😭

I really don’t get the whole mindful eating thing I think the naked blondie does it aswell but i just don’t get it , on a serious note has anyone tried any diets/ tablets (safe ones) or anything really that actually works , I’m really struggling at the moment and don’t know if I trust any of those bloggers that are probably paid to promote stuff . I will try anything 😭
Try intermittent fasting. Absolutely free. Only eat for 6 hours a day. Nothing but water or black tea or black coffee for the other 18 hours. Has way more benefits than just weight loss.

Calorie counting is the only way. There's no quick fix.

Reactions: 7
One week she’s asking for Christmas Day alternatives & the next she’s cooking free SuperValu chicken, mince, burgers, pork ... I mean 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Try intermittent fasting. Absolutely free. Only eat for 6 hours a day. Nothing but water or black tea or black coffee for the other 18 hours. Has way more benefits than just weight loss.
Thank you so much I will give it a go

I've got some questions per her latest story please bear with me 😂

Q1 she's now admitting shes following a plan!? but where and when did this come about? because she had a whiteboard of her weekly meals last monday

Q2 The pork was bought before she started her plan? She did a meal plan a week ago and showed the SV groceries with no mention of pork

Q3 If youre dieting why would you include a dessert with every dinner even low cal? Sure that's an easy win to cut.

I was a supporter of Tracey from her DTTB era and thought she was amazing losing all that weight, but now shes such fake and a blatant liar.

Isn’t the whole point of mindful eating not to be counting calories or having “rules” with food. Tracey is forever chastising herself over things she’s eaten or labelling things good/bad etc. I’d feel sorry for the dopes who gave her money if I didn’t think they deserved it after handing it over to someone with no qualifications!

Tut tut tracy, would appear she was in the phoenix park today, def outside her 5km from finglas. I of course stand corrected.

Unislim seems the most real and sensible. 3 meals n 2 healthy snacks. Isn't that the way we ate years ago. Pills not good

Unislim seems the most real and sensible. 3 meals n 2 healthy snacks. Isn't that the way we ate years ago. Pills not good
I tried slimming world before and it did work but very slow and I don’t like how they call some food syns it gives you a very bad relationship towards food and it’s not even just chocolate and sweet normal food has syns in slimming world and your were constantly watching what you eat and if your dinner ended up putting your syns over your felt awful about it for the rest of the day. I will look into unislim and see how that goes , thank you !

I tried slimming world before and it did work but very slow and I don’t like how they call some food syns it gives you a very bad relationship towards food and it’s not even just chocolate and sweet normal food has syns in slimming world and your were constantly watching what you eat and if your dinner ended up putting your syns over your felt awful about it for the rest of the day. I will look into unislim and see how that goes , thank you !
I did sw too n lost weigh but that was because I never ate choc or crisps for 9 months. I then ate them same ratio as pre sw n all weight went back up.

Reactions: 2
IV lost 4 and a half stone on Unislim, it's a great plan and no food is off limits, you should give it a go x

I’m sorry if I insult anyone but from what I see with Tracey and the naked blonde is they’ve tried all the other diets so now they call it mindful eating cos nothing else worked??
Your one Nicola is a bit of a tightarse like TT so maybe that’s part of the plan 😂😂 She gets by on spending just €70/€80 a week on the food shop 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.