Tracey Quinn #3 Pockets are tight, will SuperValu or Aldi win the fight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I for one am so glad she took Willow Bear to Billy Bear's GAA training (how very essential). How else would I get my daily dose of that child walking around!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I for one am so glad she took Willow Bear to Billy Bear's GAA training (how very essential). How else would I get my daily dose of that child walking around!
😂😂
She'd want to up her game. Babog is going to bypass her in numbers. She'll be fuming

Reactions: 1
Notice how it’s all little man/woman these days when she’s talking about them?? 😂 sure don’t you know she can’t be away from willow for more than a few seconds 😂 Honestly Tracy needs to leave her with Peter more often it’s not good for either of them.

Reactions: 2
Notice how it’s all little man/woman these days when she’s talking about them?? 😂 sure don’t you know she can’t be away from willow for more than a few seconds 😂 Honestly Tracy needs to leave her with Peter more often it’s not good for either of them.
Makes out like it's the childs temperment but its fulfilling a need in herself really

She says her stomach is doing flips of excitement over this diet. Always so OTT about the most mundane things. Not sure why she keeps mentioning how she prefers veg to meat. It's as though she's trying to convince herself. Well done to her for losing weight and maintaining a healthier lifestyle but she seems to still issues with certain food.

Reactions: 3
She says her stomach is doing flips of excitement over this diet. Always so OTT about the most mundane things. Not sure why she keeps mentioning how she prefers veg to meat. It's as though she's trying to convince herself. Well done to her for losing weight and maintaining a healthier lifestyle but she seems to still issues with certain food.
Some feed she is after consuming tonight all the same. Hashtag mindful eating.

She must have the most boring life imaginable. Flips of excitement about going on a diet 🤣

I knew all that mindful eating shite would come back to bite her. Has she mentioned what "plan" she is following or is it mindful dieting. Like seriously, a month ago she was selling her mindful eating groups and now she's back on a diet!! You couldn't make it up.

She’s hardly pregnant?? Like you know how women go off certain foods especially in the early days 🤷‍♀️

I just hate the mixed messages she sends about food. I don't think she is cured of any of her issues. Showing pics of a big takeaway but saying I don't feel crap after it. Why say that? Why not just enjoy it. I think it's dawning on her that her main following was from SW, nobody cares about the mindful eating and she really doesn't have any other content to share. I know I started following because of SW and had to stop when she got pregnant I found her so unbearable. The home birth was the cherry on top 😂

Imagine having paid for that mindful eating shite with her. Did they all gain the weight she did?
Clearly wasn't a healthy way to be eating

I just hate the mixed messages she sends about food. I don't think she is cured of any of her issues. Showing pics of a big takeaway but saying I don't feel crap after it. Why say that? Why not just enjoy it. I think it's dawning on her that her main following was from SW, nobody cares about the mindful eating and she really doesn't have any other content to share. I know I started following because of SW and had to stop when she got pregnant I found her so unbearable. The home birth was the cherry on top 😂
Exactly. She comes across as being anxious about eating any form of takeaway. If you're eating a balanced diet a greasy takeaway once a week (even a burger and chips) isn't going to hinder you. Would find her more authentic if she did share her journey and recipes. I dont think anyone is tuning in to see her toddler walking down the street or playing with toys on the floor.

I knew all that mindful eating shite would come back to bite her. Has she mentioned what "plan" she is following or is it mindful dieting. Like seriously, a month ago she was selling her mindful eating groups and now she's back on a diet!! You couldn't make it up.
I knew it would too and could clearly see she has gained weight. If you are just eating what you want that will happen and she isn't happy if she is reverting back to a diet now. It doesn't work to just eat what you want if you have issues with food.

Exactly. She comes across as being anxious about eating any form of takeaway. If you're eating a balanced diet a greasy takeaway once a week (even a burger and chips) isn't going to hinder you. Would find her more authentic if she did share her journey and recipes. I dont think anyone is tuning in to see her toddler walking down the street or playing with toys on the floor.
The constant drivel posts of the child walking or Billy Bear scooting with his head out of the videos. Who really wants to see that stuff. It's boring and irrelevant.

Why doesn’t she show Billy anymore, did she address it? Or just stopped?
Her choice just wondering

I bet you a stupid duvet cover that she’s following SW but won’t admit it. Obvious by the breakfast she’s doing the healthy a/b thing. She won’t refer To it as it’s no longer beneficial to her she’s not a consultant any more but even the mention of the Chinese / black bean/veg/rice is SW thinking. Please don’t think I’m here selling SW. I’ve been there too & got obsessed but can she at least be honest !

Reactions: 10
I bet you a stupid duvet cover that she’s following SW but won’t admit it. Obvious by the breakfast she’s doing the healthy a/b thing. She won’t refer To it as it’s no longer beneficial to her she’s not a consultant any more but even the mention of the Chinese / black bean/veg/rice is SW thinking. Please don’t think I’m here selling SW. I’ve been there too & got obsessed but can she at least be honest !
Yep, the 9cal jelly and squirty cream was a giveaway for me too, all very SW thinking. Low syn “treats”. Which would be absolutely fine if you hadn’t duped people into giving you money to learn the art of mindful eating - that’s why she can’t be honest. Absolute charlatan.

Reactions: 6
And this morning — 2 rivita and cream cheese- any SW knows that’s a half a healthy B and an A... with the old speedy tomatoes and mushrooms.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.