Tracey Quinn #3 Pockets are tight, will SuperValu or Aldi win the fight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dya know what ... yes they are couldn’t give a duck about rules BUT as I say in my house lastnight with my kids in (their own) beds and my husband asleep on the sofa not for all the tea in China would I want her life 😳😳 such a saga about Willow and Peter and patting her on the bum and she heard mama and bla bla bla ... Christ almighty it’s insane the pandering that’s done to a toddler 😐 and isn’t Peter great, minding his own child for the night! Round of applause. She’s so caught up in her own softly softly wart mother tightness she doesn’t realise that NONE of it is normal

Reactions: 6
Dya know what ... yes they are couldn’t give a duck about rules BUT as I say in my house lastnight with my kids in (their own) beds and my husband asleep on the sofa not for all the tea in China would I want her life 😳😳 such a saga about Willow and Peter and patting her on the bum and she heard mama and bla bla bla ... Christ almighty it’s insane the pandering that’s done to a toddler 😐 and isn’t Peter great, minding his own child for the night! Round of applause. She’s so caught up in her own softly softly wart mother tightness she doesn’t realise that NONE of it is normal
If she had another baby what would happen then would willow still rule the roost

Reactions: 1
Shes teaching the child that throwing fits gets you what you want. I get the whole responsive parenting schtick. Honestly its better than years ago parents leaving kids screaming or worse bating them into submission but what T's doing is extreme. Willow will not be pandered to by teachers or in the working world. She will be the definition of a snowflake if they dont start teaching her that you dont always get what you want!!!

Reactions: 2
Leanne in Dublin at the moment eating out again. Flouting the rules like nobody's business. Not even that but at 8 months pregnant - if I was her I'd be doing everything I could to avoid catching covid

Reactions: 4
the child does not need these feeds i don't get the big deal, its like something drastic will happen if she stops feeding her 🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
Leanne in Dublin at the moment eating out again. Flouting the rules like nobody's business. Not even that but at 8 months pregnant - if I was her I'd be doing everything I could to avoid catching covid
Where is she now? Shocking carry on and very foolish

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.