Tracey Quinn #2 Free pink hair, self care and willllllooow bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here’s a new title I don’t use a studio in me podcasts but someone listens from aba daby, back in SuperValu cause it’s free but next week back I’ll be back in aldi

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Here’s a new title I don’t use a studio in me podcasts but someone listens from aba daby, back in SuperValu cause it’s free but next week back I’ll be back in aldi
Where is this Aba Daby thing spoken about? 🤣

She listens to her own podcasts in the car 🙄😅

Last edited:
Bit insensitive of her on stories about how she relaxed and enjoyed her second baby so much when today is pregnancy & infancy loss awareness day and most have been lighting candles and sending a virtual wave of light around the world

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I thought it was a typo the other day when she misspelled quesadilla but she's at it again. Last week she was bragging about being an educated woman and this week she can't use spell check.

Bit insensitive of her on stories about how she relaxed and enjoyed her second baby so much when today is pregnancy & infancy loss awareness day and most have been lighting candles and sending a virtual wave of light around the world
Lord help us - we all know how much she enjoyed her second baby she hasn't stopped banging on about it since 🤪

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
is there a new thread? she's so smug lately, back working with Supervalu again getting the freebies. She has a 'friend' in Greystones who comments on her posts who's a backstabber and prob has multiple accounts on here, not Laura D as Tracey suspects, hope Tracey reads this to know who she is, the friend is as tight too, both well matched, went to Fuerteventura on their cheapy holiday together years ago.
You know her personally do you?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Did you see she has a private insta now too? For what sure she posts everything as it is. Will it be a big Coleen Rooney style reveal on her troll.. drum roll.. mad mystic maureen. Jokes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can’t believe how many recipes I found on the SuperValu website I can’t either considering it’s an #ad you’d swear she just went and looked of her accord

Reactions: 3
Don't see new thread so I'll post here.
I couldn't cope with the blues clues voice over. Like she speaking to a child who is learning to speak for the first time 🙄🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.