Tracey Quinn #2 Free pink hair, self care and willllllooow bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very interested to see what this reality show Laura Doyle is doing is about? I wonder did that cause some friction because it would be right up Traceys street to get the family on TV again. Maybe she went for it too :p
I seen a babysitting page post about an au pair reality tv show looking for families. Wonder if that’s it?

Supervalu berrys 🤔 but i taught the Keeling ones were the best .. only if they are free i suppose 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've followed Tracey for years and for the most part I like(d) her. I thought the treads were uncalled for at first but they planted seeds and now she's wrecking my head. Saying she manifested a free cafeteire through the law of attraction was a bit cuckoo 🤮

Reactions: 4
I've followed Tracey for years and for the most part I like(d) her. I thought the treads were uncalled for at first but they planted seeds and now she's wrecking my head. Saying she manifested a free cafeteire through the law of attraction was a bit cuckoo 🤮
I don't remember that 🤣

Has Aoife b deleted her account ? Or have I been blocked ?
I can't seem to find her. It's only now you mention it that I have realised I didn't see a morning dip in a few days now. Awh 😭

I can't seem to find her. It's only now you mention it that I have realised I didn't see a morning dip in a few days now. Awh 😭
[/QUOTE]

Thank god its not me lol don’t mind Aoife she’s not the worst

Thank god its not me lol don’t mind Aoife she’s not the worst
[/QUOTE]
I only heard of her through this thread to be fair. Haven't followed her for long but going by her posts the past few weeks have been hard so maybe she is taking a break from social media at the minute.

Is this really content people want to see? I like looking at food shopping hauls when people show you a new product etc. But someone showing you the cheapest of Super Valu stock just cos she got paid to do it - no thanks. Look at these yoghurts, only 59 cent 😴

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Is this really content people want to see? I like looking at food shopping hauls when people show you a new product etc. But someone showing you the cheapest of Super Valu stock just cos she got paid to do it - no thanks. Look at these yoghurts, only 59 cent 😴
I have to agree it was so boring 🙄 and the constant oh these are Willow/Billy’s favourite Yogurts/rice cakes etc!!
I’m usually pretty nosy of what people buy or order to eat but that was just pure drivel

Reactions: 2
I have to agree it was so boring 🙄 and the constant oh these are Willow/Billy’s favourite Yogurts/rice cakes etc!!
I’m usually pretty nosy of what people buy or order to eat but that was just pure drivel
Everything is their favourites once it’s free.

None of their fave keelings berries in their favourite shop?

She is trying too hard to be something that she’s not.
Excited for her Questidillas? From a leftover €5 chicken.
Surely autocorrect would show a misspelling?

I’m sick of looking at Willow and Tracey “Aw you’re adorable”
My sister wouldn’t show me that much of my own niece.

New thread needed guys.

Reactions: 3
Everything is their favourites once it’s free.

None of their fave keelings berries in their favourite shop?

She is trying too hard to be something that she’s not.
Excited for her Questidillas? From a leftover €5 chicken.
Surely autocorrect would show a misspelling?

I’m sick of looking at Willow and Tracey “Aw you’re adorable”
My sister wouldn’t show me that much of my own niece.

New thread needed guys.
What happened to her going off meat? Sick of looking at the child as well. Drawn out stories of a child smiling in a chair. Even this here is becoming boring. That says a lot 🤣

• Haha
She's enchanted by Willow, I get that. We wouldn't mind as much if something interesting was happening, but she was recording her grocery haul and the child was yelling and Tracey stops mid sentence and starts chatting to her. Why not stop the recording and go again when it's convenient? She thinks it's endearing but its annoying

She's enchanted by Willow, I get that. We wouldn't mind as much if something interesting was happening, but she was recording her grocery haul and the child was yelling and Tracey stops mid sentence and starts chatting to her. Why not stop the recording and go again when it's convenient? She thinks it's endearing but its annoying
Yeah I totally agree. Record when it's convenient and also when your content appears more professional too. I remember when she lived in the granny flat and she would actually be recording herself getting the quarter bulb of garlic from the freezer and half the story would be the inside of the fridge.

• Haha
is there a new thread? she's so smug lately, back working with Supervalu again getting the freebies. She has a 'friend' in Greystones who comments on her posts who's a backstabber and prob has multiple accounts on here, not Laura D as Tracey suspects, hope Tracey reads this to know who she is, the friend is as tight too, both well matched, went to Fuerteventura on their cheapy holiday together years ago.

can anyone set up a new thread?? can we come up with a name?
Tight Tracey Quinn, getting freebies from Supervalu = always a win

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.