Tracey Quinn #2 Free pink hair, self care and willllllooow bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How naive for people to think influencers are not on these forums, they plants the seeds if the truth be know.
Want privacy stay off sm full stop 😉

Reactions: 3
Leanne just posted she’s having a girl ! Ohhh willow bear will be put out by this ( or Tracey will ) ! Only 23 weeks to meet the princess 🤐🙄

Reactions: 3
Peter🍍.... Is the only bully on here! What man goes as far as making an absolute hole of himself by bullying women!! I think that screen shot shot be put up on her post on Instagram, Facebook and where ever else, it should be shared.... Mite just do that... 🤔 Just because you're meant to be a man don't think you can bully women... Its starting to look like I was right about pineapple, u are controlling and that's why Tracey is blamed for her being tight but its you!!

Reactions: 4
Peter🍍.... Is the only bully on here! What man goes as far as making an absolute hole of himself by bullying women!! I think that screen shot shot be put up on her post on Instagram, Facebook and where ever else, it should be shared.... Mite just do that... 🤔 Just because you're meant to be a man don't think you can bully women... Its starting to look like I was right about pineapple, u are controlling and that's why Tracey is blamed for her being tight but its you!!
What are these screenshots I keep reading about?!

I can’t see it Myself but she is friends with a hairdresser I know who luckily made the cut (but she actually doesn’t like her 😂)
She wants privacy etc yet announces this to nearly 400 people she clearly doesn't know in real life. Doubt shes ever even met just Jordan, i doubt herself and louise cooney attend adli events that Leanne was once invited to.

No I was culled! Miss watching that car crash though! What’s she at lately?
Shes 7 months pregnant. Boy due in October. Gave up work recently to become sahm. Sienna starting school in September. Doing up house at the mo. Shes grand now gave up influence game when she culled. Not sure how I wasnt culled coz I don't know her.

Reactions: 1
How naive for people to think influencers are not on these forums, they plants the seeds if the truth be know.
Want privacy stay off sm full stop 😉
This really is the thing that people miss. The likes of Eimear Hutchinson is an excellent Mam blogger. Doesn’t sell her kids or husbands soul off, as a result she isn’t discussed here because she is so professional, it is just a job. The likes of Tracey is a narcissist - nothing is off limits because they crave attention, Tracey really displays so many traits of a narcissist. I actually cannot get over her husband though. He’s making an absolute show of her. Her posting a poem about bullies when he is the epitome of one.
The ironic thing is Tracey herself pointed me in the direction of tattle.

Reactions: 8
This really is the thing that people miss. The likes of Eimear Hutchinson is an excellent Mam blogger. Doesn’t sell her kids or husbands soul off, as a result she isn’t discussed here because she is so professional, it is just a job. The likes of Tracey is a narcissist - nothing is off limits because they crave attention, Tracey really displays so many traits of a narcissist. I actually cannot get over her husband though. He’s making an absolute show of her. Her posting a poem about bullies when he is the epitome of one.
The ironic thing is Tracey herself pointed me in the direction of tattle.
Absolutely. There are so many bloggers and influencers who have way bigger followings than Tracey and yet they are not on here. They have a niche, are professional and dont sell every piece of their lives including their children. Ursula Walsh is a good example. Tracey over exposes her kids, talks about every bit of their lives. It's really sad tbh and her husband...well the least said about that knob the better. Scarlet for him

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.