Tracey Quinn #2 Free pink hair, self care and willllllooow bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sad thing is it'll be poor Billy and willow who will suffer the comments, the sagging, the embarrassing moment when the kids on the road or at school say it to them... And it will be said, but don't think of them further down the road in life, because it's free just take it.. But as normal mothers do without for their children so that their not sagging in school because they don't have the latest trainer's but the mammy knows only to well that in that moment it's not nice.... Billy is going into senior's its going to be said to that poor little guy!!! And will you be there Tracey when his soul hits the floor.... No you won't you'll be sit up at home opening yet another freebee..

Reactions: 2
Sad thing is it'll be poor Billy and willow who will suffer the comments, the sagging, the embarrassing moment when the kids on the road or at school say it to them... And it will be said, but don't think of them further down the road in life, because it's free just take it.. But as normal mothers do without for their children so that their not sagging in school because they don't have the latest trainer's but the mammy knows only to well that in that moment it's not nice.... Billy is going into senior's its going to be said to that poor little guy!!! And will you be there Tracey when his soul hits the floor.... No you won't you'll be sit up at home opening yet another freebee..
This I disagree with. Kids will only slag if they learn to slag! It’s why I’m glad my older two wear uniforms as I don’t buy them the newest fashion.
What I do agree with is buying your kids their very first pair of shoes. It’s a milestone! Mark is, make a fuss.
I wouldn’t be as tight a Tracy but I wouldn’t be buying mad expensive stuff for my three.
If Tracy was on the bread line I’d understand her tightness, but she’s not and needs to spend some money on her kids even ifs it’s the next level up from Penny’s.
As for PP, he is an out and out bully. No second guessing about it. His last post was to save face. He needs to be put back into his box.

Tracy also needs to re-evaluate her life.

Reactions: 1
This I disagree with. Kids will only slag if they learn to slag! It’s why I’m glad my older two wear uniforms as I don’t buy them the newest fashion.
What I do agree with is buying your kids their very first pair of shoes. It’s a milestone! Mark is, make a fuss.
I wouldn’t be as tight a Tracy but I wouldn’t be buying mad expensive stuff for my three.
If Tracy was on the bread line I’d understand her tightness, but she’s not and needs to spend some money on her kids even ifs it’s the next level up from Penny’s.
As for PP, he is an out and out bully. No second guessing about it. His last post was to save face. He needs to be put back into his box.

Tracy also needs to re-evaluate her life.
I don’t buy designer clothes for my children, However I will buy decent, good quality footwear. They will always be dressed well with nice matching and clean clothes that fit. Their hairs neatly groomed.

I take great pride in my children, my home and myself.
unfortunately kids do slag each other and it’s sometimes out of our control.
Billy and Willow are going to grow up and suffer, no doubt about it.
I’ve been following Tracey for a long time and I have never seen her go out and buy for Billy.🍍Buys him trainers and stores them for months.
He goes around in rags, track ends that are like pedal pushers and a pair of fake crocs, he’s going to be crucified by the kids in school. His parents are too scabby to care though. He would be better off in a uniform wearing school.

Don’t get me wrong, I do buy good stuff just not levi jeans and poco jeans.
Next FTW! Only penny’s for the crèche our when I know they’ll be put wrecking the place.

plus my two are growing like weeds. I will admit, I have bought runners and keep them up especially if they are nice ones.
But I feel for Billy, I really do. No kids should have to go around like that. But it’s no his fault to poor guy. Tracy needs to sort her head out.

Don’t get me wrong, I do buy good stuff just not levi jeans and poco jeans.
Next FTW! Only penny’s for the crèche our when I know they’ll be put wrecking the place.

plus my two are growing like weeds. I will admit, I have bought runners and keep them up especially if they are nice ones.
But I feel for Billy, I really do. No kids should have to go around like that. But it’s no his fault to poor guy. Tracy needs to sort her head out.
Sorry I meant 🍍 buys him trainers on sale that are too big, they’re stored for months.

I buy Penney’s for mine to wear at Montessori, But the quality is crap and they don’t last. I feel very sorry for Billy, he looks totally neglected and moreso since his sister arrived.

Sorry I meant 🍍 buys him trainers on sale that are too big, they’re stored for months.

I buy Penney’s for mine to wear at Montessori, But the quality is crap and they don’t last. I feel very sorry for Billy, he looks totally neglected and moreso since his sister arrived.
He does, it’s like the poor child was just pushed aside when she got her precious girl! Even her bio has Willow first.. Willow and Billy’s mamma. Small thing but stood out for me!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Never mind the kids clothes, when Willow hits her teens she has to deal with pictures of her mother giving birth to her on the living room floor on the Internet for all too see.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I don’t find anything wrong with penny’s i dress my kids in there stuff, I also buy them Nike and O’Neill’s etc. Runners I will also buy Nike etc I would mostly wear penny’s. I do keep my kids clean and there happy

I don’t find anything wrong with penny’s i dress my kids in there stuff, I also buy them Nike and O’Neill’s etc. Runners I will also buy Nike etc I would mostly wear penny’s. I do keep my kids clean and there happy
Me too. Our school doesn’t have a uniform and there’s no teasing or slagging. Everyone is dressed the same.

Me too. Our school doesn’t have a uniform and there’s no teasing or slagging. Everyone is dressed the same.
my kids have a school uniform but on a normal day they would penny’s as I would myself.

Shur we all wear penneys...ourselves and our children..but we all know the quality isn't great in most of the clothes. Alot of fabrics penneys use don't wash well. Having said that I would not be without the place 😂

But just to add I dont think the issue is putting penneys clothes on her son. It's more about the child wearing pants that are too short etc. But in saying that children can decide what they want to wear and the battle might not be worth it. Like my 3 nearly 4 year old chooses her clothes every morning and sometimes I've to bite my tongue at some of her ensembles and what the creche will think. But age appropriate choices/decisions are important for development and my children having body autonomy too...ok I'm.going off on a tangent 🙄😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Fully agree, Billy is always in rags, unless she gets freebies from Penney’s, but Tracey herself wears rags too. It doesn’t cost a fortune to dress your kids nice and go to buy a few bits for yourself.

Reactions: 3
I love a hand me down so I do but I also love dressing my kids nicely. They always have the best of best regardless of what I wear.
If I was in traceys position I’d be making sure my
Kids are always dressed good instead of trying to be this eco save the planet kinda mom. Those slipper shoes she was wearing for ages OMG they were falling apart. It costs 30e max for a pair of shoes in Clark’s but the fact that she lives near Kildare and could pop into the clarks store there and get them cheaper. I get so sad when they are dressed in rags. It really makes me just want to dress them. I get everyone wants to be thrifty but by god spend money on your kids

Tbh I just think she has no style. She doesnt how know how to dress a little girl. I bet Leanne will be different bows to beat the band, probably all penneys but definitely matching and trendyish

Tbh I just think she has no style. She doesnt how know how to dress a little girl. I bet Leanne will be different bows to beat the band, probably all penneys but definitely matching and trendyish
Are you mad, she’s as thrifty as Tracy it will be all billy/willows hand me downs 🙉

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.