Tracey Quinn #2 Free pink hair, self care and willllllooow bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her podcast this week was very repetitive of the previous week. Very convenient the title ties in with Billy's little anecdote hmmm. Also convenient that she discusses PSM and moods surrounding periods when Laura Doyle mentioned this week they would be discussing things like periods. The podcast will die out like all her other faddish hobbies

Reactions: 5
Her podcast this week was very repetitive of the previous week. Very convenient the title ties in with Billy's little anecdote hmmm. Also convenient that she discusses PSM and moods surrounding periods when Laura Doyle mentioned this week they would be discussing things like periods. The podcast will die out like all her other faddish hobbies
Shur she’s not even sticking to Tuesdays ... after the first week it was Wednesday then it was Sunday the week after....

Did anyone pick up on Laura’s dig about the podcast. “It takes time to do a professional podcast, it needs to sound good” 🤣🤣 miaow 🐈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did anyone pick up on Laura’s dig about the podcast. “It takes time to do a professional podcast, it needs to sound good” 🤣🤣 miaow 🐈
shes bleeping right tho! I bet their one won’t be repeated nonsense with an echo

Reactions: 1
So this weeks podcast was only 20 mins long and no set day for new episode nor is there any structure or plan, for a woman who claims to be control freak it's all very wing and a prayer. If she was serious about this she'd have a guests lined up and recorded weeks in and advance. On the podcast she said Billy's teacher made that bucket full comment but on her stories it was a classmate. She cant keep up with her own BS. She said she listened to her own podcast to make herself zen and did this gasp and giggle, because get this, she saw a Robin there and then and it's sign from the law of attraction. I just cant with her. FFS Laura has nothing to worry about in the competition stakes

I don’t know much about podcasts or listen to many but I think for Tracey it’s a bit of a stretch to be trying to do an episode every week! She’s not bleeding Oprah 😂 what’s her niche?? She’s not even qualified to talk about healthy eating apart from she’s tried all the diets!!

I don’t know much about podcasts or listen to many but I think for Tracey it’s a bit of a stretch to be trying to do an episode every week! She’s not bleeding Oprah 😂 what’s her niche?? She’s not even qualified to talk about healthy eating apart from she’s tried all the diets!!
Excuse me she’s speaking her truth from the universe so she doesn’t NEED a qualification because she healed herself from years of emotional eating by joining slimming world and then working for slimming world

Just see she’s begging for shout outs to get to 20k for her birthday (but remember numbers mean nothing to her 🙄) be interesting to see who shouts her out

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
How embarrassing on the beg for followers. She bleats on about the law of attraction and self care yet her self esteem is visibly wrapped up in who is following her and what the online world thinks of her. I really liked her until a few months ago and she's grown more and more full of IT and full of herself.

I've actually started to feel really sorry for her. Always thought she was a bit of a dose but now I actually feel bad for her she seems to have no friends really. Has no real direction and now doesnt appear to have a job.

I've actually started to feel really sorry for her. Always thought she was a bit of a dose but now I actually feel bad for her she seems to have no friends really. Has no real direction and now doesnt appear to have a job.
She definitely has fallen out with bestie Laura. But Laura is with the other Laura and Avril. All clever independent and intelligent women and would have probably been on traceys podcast had they not gone and fallen out or whatever. Do you ever see her with a real life consistent friend ? Outside of her mam and her sister ? She refers to a best friend in Canada a lot but in terms of other friends I can’t name one and I’m following her 3-4 years.

Reactions: 2
I'd imagine her friends find her quite draining having lunch or coffee with her and she banging on all smug about the law of attraction no thanks

She had a good friend in Laura. Its not often someone outside your immediate family would be there for you that much after having a newborn. Why throw that away?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I haven't really watched her for ages, but she was working as some sort of editor or writer for a website? On line magazine? She made a big deal about getting it, her dream job?
Is that gone?

I haven't really watched her for ages, but she was working as some sort of editor or writer for a website? On line magazine? She made a big deal about getting it, her dream job?
Is that gone?
Oh yeah she was going to work IN THE OFFICE 🤣
She never mentions ALL the work she has to do lately so maybe she doesn’t work there anymore

Oh yeah she was going to work IN THE OFFICE 🤣
She never mentions ALL the work she has to do lately so maybe she doesn’t work there anymore
It says on her LinkedIn that she doesn’t work there anymore.

We all need to go on and unfollow her so she doesn’t get 20k 😂😂 ultimate Beggy Mitchell even though numbers don’t matter 😂😂

• Heart
I'd imagine her friends find her quite draining having lunch or coffee with her and she banging on all smug about the law of attraction no thanks

She had a good friend in Laura. Its not often someone outside your immediate family would be there for you that much after having a newborn. Why throw that away?
Because he psychic mam told her Laura was one of the trolls on here.

• Haha
Says a lot when she has 19.4k followers, has over the years been besties or friendly with every other popular mom blogger and she begs for a shout out and all she got was Aoife Bermingham... nothing from eat sleep chic blog, my little babog, Avril Flynn, dr Lisa Mammy Guthrie, anyone that Tracey was ever pally with there isn’t a sign of a shout out....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.