Tracey Quinn #2 Free pink hair, self care and willllllooow bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok did you see her haul ??
She would have been better at a car boot sale. She bought bargain basket (damaged) 1980s jewellery 🧐 & mom jeans , few T-shirt’s nothing special but it’s a little sad she can’t / isn’t used to shopping for herself 🤕 now she’s still a head wreck & I need to stop seeing so much of Willow

Reactions: 2
Ok did you see her haul ??
She would have been better at a car boot sale. She bought bargain basket (damaged) 1980s jewellery 🧐 & mom jeans , few T-shirt’s nothing special but it’s a little sad she can’t / isn’t used to shopping for herself 🤕 now she’s still a head wreck & I need to stop seeing so much of Willow
Omg the earrings... the earrings... please I can deal with the blandness of the rest of the stuff but the earrings... whyyyyyy... because they were €2 or she genuinely likes them...

I also felt sad for her watching her ‘haul’ 🙈 she def only bought them earrings cos there were reduced!!
And what is wrong with the camera on her phone the picture is so bad and there’s nearly always a delay, it’s like she using a Nokia 7650 😂😂

Reactions: 1
The weather is getting colder and she’s buying herself t-shirts and her daughter canvas shoes. I felt really sad watching that haul. Cheapy earrings, a cheapy head band & Rimmel make up.

Reactions: 3
The weather is getting colder and she’s buying herself t-shirts and her daughter canvas shoes. I felt really sad watching that haul. Cheapy earrings, a cheapy head band & Rimmel make up.
But a few Zara tees make up for all the penny’s bargains I genuinely feel sorry for her but if ages happy I suppose that’s what matters at the end of the day

I didn’t believe it when it was said here at the start but maybe peter does control the purse strings ? I’m actually not a fan of Penney’s clothes (for me they loose shape/colour fast) but still if I go in I drop €100-200 for me/kids/random buys. I’m never on a budget for the bargain bin in Penney’s & please don’t think I’m saying that in a gloating way. If you’ve to budget your very rare trip to Penney’s then that does make me sad .

Reactions: 4
Tesco actually do fab women’s clothes and kids stuff and have a 25% sale until Sunday I got brilliant gear for my eldest yesterday as he needed new clothes after a growth spurt , I like a bargain too just like many of us but I felt sorry for Tracey yesterday with her haul

The haul was tragic. It reminded me of being in secondary school and having €20 to spend, trying to get as much as possible out of it. Imagine rooting in the bargain bins in Pennys... it's already so cheap. She'd have been better putting that money she spent in Pennys towards a nice dress or top from Zara. I wonder if she has always been that tight

It really was miserable. Reminded me of her showing off the Catrice and Rimmel makeup on her YT channel when she was trying her hand at makeup tutorials.

Like, doing stuff well on a budget has a definite appeal but she doesn't do it well and she doesn't sell it as budget whatever so you're left wondering if she expects you to be impressed / interested at mediocrity.

We know Penneys sells basics and tatty earrings. Half the country saw those earrings and rejected them at €4, that's why they're on sale. Show us a styled look or something. We can all go in and grab the cheapest stuff.

I’m not into rooting through sale items in Penney’s but I’ve seen Rachel Gorry pick up lots of stuff that’s €2-&€5 and it’s usually nice stuff for next season or bigger sized shoes for the girls. But my god those earrings were horrendous!! I really feel for her if he’s controlling the money, I’ve a couple of aunts who lived like that the only thing they had for themselves was children’s allowance 😢 and back then it wasn’t as much as it is now!

I’m not into rooting through sale items in Penney’s but I’ve seen Rachel Gorry pick up lots of stuff that’s €2-&€5 and it’s usually nice stuff for next season or bigger sized shoes for the girls. But my god those earrings were horrendous!! I really feel for her if he’s controlling the money, I’ve a couple of aunts who lived like that the only thing they had for themselves was children’s allowance 😢 and back then it wasn’t as much as it is now!
Yes great comparison I definitely got an idea off watching Rachel and the shoes for next season for the kids who seem to grow a foot size a week in this house

Wasn't the clothes and stuff what she asked Peter to give her for her birthday. Pretty sure I remember her saying she said she wanted money for clothes or something along those lines.

Wasn't the clothes and stuff what she asked Peter to give her for her birthday. Pretty sure I remember her saying she said she wanted money for clothes or something along those lines.
Yes, she asked for money for her birthday. I felt desperately sorry for her showing off her haul.

There was something very grim about that haul. Makeup I wore as a teen, gaudy earrings and various sized cheap t-shirt bras, how depressing.

Considering it's her birthday, why not blow the full funds on one expensive pair of earrings or some Charlotte Tilbury makeup.

I get theres an element of guilt attached to overspending but she's not saving for her house anymore surely she can afford a couple of blowouts a year on herself. Getting excited about spending a few euros on a bargain basement "Pat Butcher" earrings is just sad

There was something very grim about that haul. Makeup I wore as a teen, gaudy earrings and various sized cheap t-shirt bras, how depressing.

Considering it's her birthday, why not blow the full funds on one expensive pair of earrings or some Charlotte Tilbury makeup.

I get theres an element of guilt attached to overspending but she's not saving for her house anymore surely she can afford a couple of blowouts a year on herself. Getting excited about spending a few euros on a bargain basement "Pat Butcher" earrings is just sad
I’m not good at spending on myself. I admitted here that I can’t justify getting a shellac done every 2 weeks. But for my birthday & Christmas I do like to treat myself. I’m not very girly girly but I like techy things so will spend a few hundred on myself. What she bought in Penny’s most of us would spend on any normal day. Nothing treat-worthy about that.

Yea that’s what I feel too. I love earrings - I love colourful ones for holidays etc but I don’t bargain bin hunt to treat myself . Is she still with family friendly hq because there’s less talk of that & more about just normal house/mom stuff or maybe she’s just not talking purposely about it. I wonder is she feeling a bit lost ? Leanne will be having her own family now, there may not be as much adoration for Tracey etc especially considering Covid etc . She seems to have fallen out with a fair few bloggers - even the trio advertising the podcast with Laura doyle would have been old pals of Tracey too

I wonder did Ali deliberately snub her with the baby grows. Seems odd she didnt get one? They follow each other, are similar age and from more or less the same area. I wonder was it an oversight or on purpose? Tracey often posts pics of Willow in different baby grows so I did think she'd get some. It made her post about other baby grow companies on the same day seem very petty

Don’t think so, but there needs to be! Think she is on a sneaky trip to Greece. Don’t really care if she is, being sly bothers me though.
The video of her in a bar that was quickly deleted made me lol.

She probably needed the trip for self care, maybe she can be on the podcast again to share the deets.
Whos aoife b?

The old content highlights the lower standards that have crept in. Tracey is lovely looking, it's a pity she doesn't groom herself / glam up as nicely as she used to.
Tracey is lovely looking? Shes a plain jane in my opinion. Ugly on the inside also.

Last edited:
Wow 😮 her latest podcast is conveniently based on the story she told about Billy and cups or whatever shite she was on about 😂 and only 20 mins long!! I think she’s running out of content already 😂

Wow 😮 her latest podcast is conveniently based on the story she told about Billy and cups or whatever shite she was on about 😂 and only 20 mins long!! I think she’s running out of content already 😂
Ran out of guests too by the looks of it. Maybe Peter should join and do a money management one.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.