TPD TV

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Possibly. Plus I think Danny & Raz are still working whereas Jake recently left to do the channel full time so that could be a factor too. They’ve got to pick and choose with time off and Jake doesn’t. I think one of the problems is no one ever really gets to finish their point on the pod without someone interrupting. I like Danny but personally I like the pod better when they go off on tangents. Whereas Danny seems to pull them up on it.
yeah the pod shows me a diff side to them sometimes it feels a bit snappy, I still really enjoy it, but the never being able to finish a point thing is quite frustrating as a listener

Reactions: 2
I’ve just started watching these guys, love them! So curious about their back stories though - like what are their day jobs?

Reactions: 3
Ooh I’ve not listened to the podcast. I’ll have to check it out.

Also Jake is 24?! WTF. I thought he was way older!

Reactions: 4
Jake looks far older than 24 omg, also think he was trying way too hard on the newest video they put up yesterday! Wish they’d take one of the other lads rather than him every week.

Reactions: 6
Jake looks far older than 24 omg, also think he was trying way too hard on the newest video they put up yesterday! Wish they’d take one of the other lads rather than him every week.

Definitely tries too hard, the rest seem genuine but he comes across fake.

If he's 25, I'm a cow (some would attest to that...). Rob describes him as their intern in the Rock Werchter vlog

Watching the Scottish one now - has Raz had his teeth done?

I think Benicàssim is one they can cross off their list for the future. None of them seemed that thrilled by it and it was basically the tick box of a festival video.

If he's 25, I'm a cow (some would attest to that...). Rob describes him as their intern in the Rock Werchter vlog

Watching the Scottish one now - has Raz had his teeth done?
I’m sure he’s had Invisalign, I remember him mentioning it in one of the videos.

I hope MB comes back soon he seems nice enough but Ben seems a bit of an odd fit in the group.

Really enjoyed Choccy been in the Boomtown video he’s a lot of fun especially drinking the beer out of the pineapple and taking that stool into his tent lol.

Reactions: 1
I hope MB comes back soon he seems nice enough but Ben seems a bit of an odd fit in the group.
Even though I think he's known them all a long time with the massive gaps of not being in videos Ben doesn't seem to really know how to act anymore. Plus his accent is weird which is off putting.

With MB, don't think he's that arsed with it all now.

Reactions: 1
Even though I think he's known them all a long time with the massive gaps of not being in videos Ben doesn't seem to really know how to act anymore. Plus his accent is weird which is off putting.

With MB, don't think he's that arsed with it all now.
I always had it in my head that Ben was Mary's boyfriend 😂 Otherwise, I've no understanding as to why he's there

• Haha
Really enjoyed Choccy been in the Boomtown video he’s a lot of fun especially drinking the beer out of the pineapple and taking that stool into his tent lol.
Really? I think he's a bit of a twit to be honest. I prefer the videos he's not in! 🙈

Be interesting to see if MB goes Leeds fest with them as it’s usually all the gang there.