TPD TV

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jake seems like a nice guy. I don't think their lifestyle is helping any of them in the health department though!

Reactions: 1
It could be because festival season is over and I’m kinda hoping it is, but I haven’t been enjoying their last few videos the same.

I know I honestly don’t know how they manage to afford everything it must cost them a fortune.
Tons of AL as well! They drove insanely far for that Chicken shop video they did recently too. It was entertaining but the time it must have taken them is mental.

Reactions: 2
No where near as good as last years Coachella vid. I just hope they still get the views after so much effort and money.

Tons of AL as well! They drove insanely far for that Chicken shop video they did recently too. It was entertaining but the time it must have taken them is mental.
I wonder what they do work wise? I’d never be allowed so much time off.

Reactions: 1
I don’t think this coachella vid is gonna be as successful as the last one which is a shame really considering the effort and money they have spent on it.

They’re going to Glasto this year so that might be the one that pulls the views in for them.