TPD TV

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We've been binge watching these guys of late. It's perfect tv for me, I'm 41 and can't be arsed with festivals anymore so can live vicariously through them!
Same here re living vicariously. The hygiene alone would drive me insane

Lovely group of lads - wonder if they'll still be going to festivals once they're over 40

Reactions: 3
Same here re living vicariously. The hygiene alone would drive me insane

Lovely group of lads - wonder if they'll still be going to festivals once they're over 40
We were saying last night I wonder how long it’ll be before they start getting fed up like we did! 😆

Reactions: 2
We were saying last night I wonder how long it’ll be before they start getting fed up like we did! 😆
I actually think they are starting to get fed up especially with some festivals. They’re maybe just knackered but there seems to of been a shift in the vibes.

Success of the the Coachella vid definitely motivated them to keep doing festivals, I think they’re getting fed up again though

Reactions: 1
Probably wouldn’t hurt them to have a weekend off they all look shattered.

Going to a festival every weekend must be exhausting to be fair, especially when you've not got enough leave to take Monday off and have to leave Sunday night. It'd be a shame for them to stop but I think they should give themselves a weekend off between festivals!

I think they're starting to realise once they've visited the same festivals a few times it's becoming rinse and repeat. Probably really need to branch out more and visit every one they at least haven't tried before. Plus mixing it up with content like drinking games around cities etc.

Jake seems to be in literally every video now and he comes across as a bit of a try hard.

Reactions: 6
I think they're starting to realise once they've visited the same festivals a few times it's becoming rinse and repeat. Probably really need to branch out more and visit every one they at least haven't tried before. Plus mixing it up with content like drinking games around cities etc.

Jake seems to be in literally every video now and he comes across as a bit of a try hard.
I agree with you on Jake. If I remember rightly he was a fan of the channel before he joined and he recently quit his job to do TPD full time. I feel he’s not as genuine as the other boys.

Reactions: 5
The Tomorrowland video was really good, what an amazing looking festival but just don’t like EDM…

I didn’t enjoy their Tomorrowland video I think it was mostly because I’m not into EDM but even though it’s a new festival it felt a bit flat.

I think they did the best they could - they clearly weren't massively enjoying it. I wonder why Raz got punched.

• Wow
I don’t know what they were expecting going to an edm festival when they don’t like edm. It’s like someone who hates rock music going to Download festival and saying it’s too rocky for them.

I think they did the best they could - they clearly weren't massively enjoying it. I wonder why Raz got punched.
He mentions it briefly on their podcast I think it involved the person throwing the punches girlfriend and was a case of mistaken identity. Raz always seems to end up getting punched it’s not the first time it’s happened.

I enjoyed the Tomorrowland video. I’d have felt the same as them, cool looking festival but not my choice of music!

Watching the podcast last couple of weeks, I’ve felt tension between Danny and Jake and Raz and Jake. Wonder if Jake being the newest member and quite close to Rob is causing some issues

Watching the podcast last couple of weeks, I’ve felt tension between Danny and Jake and Raz and Jake. Wonder if Jake being the newest member and quite close to Rob is causing some issues
Possibly. Plus I think Danny & Raz are still working whereas Jake recently left to do the channel full time so that could be a factor too. They’ve got to pick and choose with time off and Jake doesn’t. I think one of the problems is no one ever really gets to finish their point on the pod without someone interrupting. I like Danny but personally I like the pod better when they go off on tangents. Whereas Danny seems to pull them up on it.

Danny seems particularly cutting towards Jake at times. I wonder if Jake actually hangs out with anyone separately in the group or Rob is just always there when they go out or whatever.

Reactions: 4
Danny seems particularly cutting towards Jake at times. I wonder if Jake actually hangs out with anyone separately in the group or Rob is just always there when they go out or whatever.
Jake & Mary seem quite close too. I wonder if sometimes the age difference is a factor? I forget that Jake is only 24 whereas Rob,Raz, Danny & MB are all 30/31.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Jake & Mary seem quite close too. I wonder if sometimes the age difference is a factor? I forget that Jake is only 24 whereas Rob,Raz, Danny & MB are all 30/31.
I almost get the feeling Jake did a load of research music wise to catch himself up as he seems to almost pretend he is their age. I think most specifically with the Pop Punk genre which is very very 00's and pretty much died years ago. I can't imagine anyone really gets into now or even 10 years ago - it's a piss take/nostalgia thing for people in their early 30's.